tAPI Shockah's tweak mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
To anyone wondering if Shockah's gonna update this for 1.3, I wrote a message on his profile asking about it, to which he replied with the following: "I'm not modding anymore, so I most likely won't update anything for 1.3. Also, I don't really like how tModLoader does some things, so I'm not really willing to either. Same goes for Prism."
Damn. Shockah made some of the best mods in the entire Terraria community. It's sad to see him go like this. Is he allowing anyone else to continue updating his mods?

could you make a standalone fancy cheat menu could turn into the new gameiki
[DOUBLEPOST=1448412018,1448411935][/DOUBLEPOST]nvm i just got on to this post sorry shockah

You're free to do whatever with the code, now that I'm gone. I had all the source code available on github for some time now, mostly for educational purposes, but since I'm no longer modding, you're free to use it as you please. Just remember to add a line or something about it originally being my mod/idea/code.

No duh? It's for tAPI, whereas the current versions of Terraria use tModloader, a completely different thing. Just looking at the tag for the thread could have told you that much.
I figured it out already, thank you.
Not sure why you waste your time replying to posts like that :p

Guys, do you know how to open the cheat menu? im stuck...

Edit: its because of the icons not appearing, is there somthin wrong?

Last edited:
Hello Shockah, I have a question, there are versions of Shockah.Base, Accessory Slots+ and Enhanced Tooltip for tAPI r10?, the reason is that I play terraria 1.2.2 because I don't have a good computer, and I really like the Accessory Slots+ and Enhanced Tooltip, and I want to play to terraria with these mods.

PS: Sorry if not much understood my comment, I'm using google translator.

Hello Shockah, I have a question, there are versions of Shockah.Base, Accessory Slots+ and Enhanced Tooltip for tAPI r10?, the reason is that I play terraria 1.2.2 because I don't have a good computer, and I really like the Accessory Slots+ and Enhanced Tooltip, and I want to play to terraria with these mods.

PS: Sorry if not much understood my comment, I'm using google translator.
Not sure if I ever made these for tAPI 1.2.2, I might have had them at some point, but I couldn't find them anymore on Dropbox, sorry.

Well... R.I.P Shockah''s tweaks mod... it was one of the best tweak mods... and now its incompatible with tModLoader... R.I.P in tAPI ;)
I just hope someone makes a mod that is just like this one for tModLoader.

I still remember the days when i used some of your tConfig mods... tConfig had the best mods, and now 1.3.4 has more content and fun than all of the tConfig mods combined... RIP!

Is Fancy cheat menu being updated
[doublepost=1485895139,1485895109][/doublepost]sorry for necro posting but i just want to know
[doublepost=1485895160][/doublepost]been looking for ages

Is Fancy cheat menu being updated
[doublepost=1485895139,1485895109][/doublepost]sorry for necro posting but i just want to know
[doublepost=1485895160][/doublepost]been looking for ages
This is a mod fro tAPI and tAPI is no longer being updated. You have to be at 1.2.4.1 to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom