Intro Time

Arkenova

Skeletron
Hello all fellow Terrarians, my name is Arkenova (aka Arke/Ark-E) and as you may note, it's my first day here, time for a thread right? Wep, yes of course silly. Why wouldn't I? Yeah, granted I can be somewhat shy and quiet, I can be very vocal and outgoing if I'm really in the mood to talk, which is right about...now! Anyways, besides my usual means of getting hyped for not only the update but Otherworld and other things, how is everyone? Doing fine? If so, that's good to hear and if not, well, hang in there, good times are around the corner! That's my feel good message of the day.

Anyways, a little more about me: aspiring indie dev, artist and writer. Oh, wait, you knew that by looking at my profile? Well now, looks like I need something new to talk about here. Hmm..okay, how about this? Some fun facts. Yeah, that's right.

Fun Facts:
  • Hello yes, I broke your fourth wall in this introduction too many times. Does that need fixing? I'm sure it does. `:D
  • I love a variety of music including metal, rock, techno, electro, trance, dubstep (somewhat), eurobeat, jazz, smooth jazz, classical and retro music. (My list for musical tastes is too long to put through so yeah.)
  • My favorite tea is green tea (though I do like white tea and ginseng as well)
  • I own a GCN, Wii, 360, DS and GBA. (Yep, the retro stuff)
  • Autumn is my favorite season next to Spring. (I do not like Summer or Winter too well)
  • I love to roleplay. (Hey, I love writing and roleplaying is like collaborative storytelling)
  • I am an INFP (The Idealist).
  • My favorite Undertale character is Sans but I do like the others, especially Gaster.
  • This year, I was introduced to Terraria by a friend of mine's that gifted me the game on Steam and let me say that I am HOOKED with it. Like fish, line, sinker HOOKED. (Heh, angler reference. The other day, I saw him floating above water in the ocean biome and I built a small bridge to get him to safety. It was random but still fun.)
  • I am a fan of many franchises, either it's mainstream or indie, I'm cool with it.
Besides that, I'm going to leave it up to you to figure out the rest to me around these forums and you know, if anyone would like to chat with me sometime, I'm always open. After all, we're one huge happy family in these forums! I would love to get to know the community and everyone else involved with sharing the experiences for the love of gaming and everything else in between!

Until we chat, speak to you soon! `:p

If you didn't notice, I think your profile pic is Ezreal. If you don't know who is he, he is a champ from League Of Legends :D

Back
Top Bottom