Drawings & Paintings BlueBeoWulf's Terraria art

BlueBeoWulf

The Destroyer
Hi there! I've drawn some Terraria art. I draw in semi-realism(Mostly because I'm not good enough to say I draw in realism), mostly with colored pencils and/or ultra-fine-point artist's markers. I'm taking requests... Go ahead and request stuff, and I'll try to draw it. More art is on the way. Usually, since I use poster-sized paper for drawing, I'll take pictures (Sorry about the bad quality in advance, I have a really awful camera.) but in some cases (Like the Terraria Werewolf drawing below) I can cut the paper down to size and scan it.
Werewolf: Also my profile pic
IMG_0001.jpg
Mage:
Terraria Mage with magnet sphere.JPG
Rune Wizard:
Rune Wizard.jpg

Last edited:
Err... I'll give you the long story short, I have no :red:in' clue what it's called.

I just call it a "Forest Spirit" and I got the picture from this video.

And the pose? *shrugs* whatever you can think up, I guess. Maybe it walking through a swamp or something.

try drawing a youtube channel banner for me! i would love for it to include the name "INSTAFIZ" and a drawing of a guy with blue solar armor!
thx ;)

EDIT: on second thought, just casually draw a guy with blue solar armor. and show only the paper

Last edited:
try drawing a youtube channel banner for me! i would love for it to include the name "INSTAFIZ" and a drawing of a guy with blue solar armor!
thx ;)

EDIT: on second thought, just casually draw a guy with blue solar armor. and show only the paper
No problem! Uhhh, what do you mean by "Show only the paper"? And I'll try my best, but armored people aren't my strength at drawing. Do you want me to draw both? As in, both a YouTube banner AND a casually drawn guy with solar armor?

To both of you: I would expect both of your drawings done sometime within the next 3-4 days.

No problem! Uhhh, what do you mean by "Show only the paper"? And I'll try my best, but armored people aren't my strength at drawing. Do you want me to draw both? As in, both a YouTube banner AND a casually drawn guy with solar armor?

To both of you: I would expect both of your drawings done sometime within the next 3-4 days.
srry for confusing you lol xD
never mind what i said about the paper, i'm just saying crap i don't know.
and i crossed out the youtube thing for a reason. i would JUST love a guy in blue solar armor :D

Back
Top Bottom