Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I've found an issue, when I start up a world, I get FPS that is totally acceptable, but it seems to decrease over time. After 30 or so minutes I get 2fps, and I have to restart terraria to fix it.

Also the pumpkin moon should not be available pre-hardmode, as on free mode I got to wave 6 with pumpkin armour and a magic stick.
Based on Terraria wiki, there is no restriction for use of the medallion, beside being at night.

But raccoon boxes shouldn't drop them until hardmode.
To be fair, though, even if you don't get that stuff from a racoon box you can still get the enemies that come from the event by dropping a dead branch into water. Once, I got a pirate captain from the branch (just one branch, mind you), and after about half a minute I had a bunch of pirates and the flying dutchman in the area.

That said, getting to hardmode isn't really all that difficult when playing N Terraria (maybe on free mode, but I hadn't fought the wall of flesh in free mode in the last version yet), so there's the question of whether you think it to be as much of an issue as in the base game or not really.

Is it possible to turn the spawn rates up? I don't really like the spawn rates at the moment because if feels to low.

I don't want to constantly use battle potions
I don't want to have to carry around a water candle and a platform.

Is there any kind of tool I can use or go into the files and change something?

Is it possible to turn the spawn rates up? I don't really like the spawn rates at the moment because if feels to low.

how about a setting where you can choose the spawn rate. like from 1x normal spawn rate to 5x normal spawn rate.

it would be a nice thing to have added

But raccoon boxes shouldn't drop them until hardmode.
Actually, they should, the chance of coming something really great from them is not that high.

You can try the Jungle Trick, that is make the blocks bellow the biome you are farming have jungle blocks, to make
jungle spawn rate be in effect with the biome levels.
Notice, that shall not work very well on Evil biomes, unless you make sure the evil blocks are not nearby the jungle blocks.

I'd rather just be able to change them manually like so they can spawn at like 1-10x their normal rate.
I've been having a crazy idea latelly, which I dunno if would be ok, a night event that can be triggered at a uncommon change, that absurdly
increases the spawn rate.
What about that?
Beside, I guess it would not be bad if the mod could have a bump on spawn rate.
I'll check out that.
Does max spawn also need a change too? Or is it fine?

Actually, they should, the chance of coming something really great from them is not that high..
Still, doesn't mean you should be able to straight up skip past the mech bosses, as if I got a drop from there, I would've been overpowered.

I also know about dead branches, never had much luck with them though.

Still, doesn't mean you should be able to straight up skip past the mech bosses, as if I got a drop from there, I would've been overpowered.

I also know about dead branches, never had much luck with them though.
You still will need to defeat the bosses to progress in Terraria, you just will get a little advantage.

how about making an item in free mode that makes it much harder than normally (like maybe every mob and boss gets 5x to their stats) and make them drop special items

how about making an item in free mode that makes it much harder than normally (like maybe every mob and boss gets 5x to their stats) and make them drop special items
Have you heard of Expert Mode?
Yeah, playing on free mode. All you'd have to do is stack vit and get tanky armour, shouldn't be too hard since melee in terraria is rather good.
Melee in Terraria is good? That is new.

I found a bug with the gypsy-magic hat set, the max mana boost causes the mana to reset to a certain point (i think to where the max mana boost starts) this causes my high mana regen character to continiously get the full mana notification thingy, also it seems to not be the case when moving. i dont know if its terraria itself but since this mod caused the high mana regen and the high max mana, i think it might play a role.

Back
Top Bottom