tModLoader Pentacore Mod - 5 ores, 4 bosses, 2 minibiomes and more!

Do you like it?

• Yes, can't wait for the release!

Votes: 131 72.0%
  • I will download it when it will be released

Votes: 37 20.3%
  • Nah, needs very much work.

Votes: 12 6.6%
  • No, give up.

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably yes, for Atlantis only. But, im thinking about making a cheat item just to create one Atlantis in your world.
Sounds interesting; so with that cheat item, you could use it in, say, a world you've already put time and effort into before installing this mod, and get Atlantis without having to make a fresh world?

Recently not much was going on, and no actual progress was made. Mostly due to the fact i started doing more fun, little mods or learning more C#. Also, i am in Spirit Mod Team which can sometimes make me stop doing this stuff and forget about it later on. Sorry. Maybe soon i will get back to this

Recently not much was going on, and no actual progress was made. Mostly due to the fact i started doing more fun, little mods or learning more C#. Also, i am in Spirit Mod Team which can sometimes make me stop doing this stuff and forget about it later on. Sorry. Maybe soon i will get back to this
Nvm them. Ded

I was actually thinking of getting it back to life in 2 weeks. By then Spirit will hopefully be released, another mod I'm working on (with Itorius) will be almost ready. So it might come back to the development quite soon

I was actually thinking of getting it back to life in 2 weeks. By then Spirit will hopefully be released, another mod I'm working on (with Itorius) will be almost ready. So it might come back to the development quite soon
Itorius? What is that mod..Is that another cool mod?

Will there be a boss progression?
Ex:
King Slime
Eye of Cthulhu
Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu
Queen Bee
Skeletron
Wall of Flesh
Destroyer
Twins
Skeletron Prime
Plantera
Golem
Duke Fishron
Lunatic Cultist
Moon Lord
Fungiship
etc.

Will there be a boss progression?
Ex:
King Slime
Eye of Cthulhu
Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu
Queen Bee
Skeletron
Wall of Flesh
Destroyer
Twins
Skeletron Prime
Plantera
Golem
Duke Fishron
Lunatic Cultist
Moon Lord
Fungiship
etc.
Nope, there wont most likely. All i can say is that Pre-HM Paladin Sharks will be Post-EoW but Pre-Skeletron, HM Paladin Sharks will be Mechanical Bosses tier, and the Post-ML bosses stats will scale with how many of them you defeated. Their drops will be all the same tier though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom