Mobile Easy cash!! (for advanced hardmoders)

upload_2015-7-10_6-26-27.jpeg
PEW PEW PEW
*he fires back a volley at @the slayer of cuthulu*
*thanks @shamu1122*

Attachments

• upload_2015-7-10_6-24-11.jpeg
    upload_2015-7-10_6-24-11.jpeg
    3.4 KB · Views: 204
If you get a rare item, quit to menu then re-enter your world, that saves it.
You don't need to quit to the menu. The little thorn chakram you see in the bottom corner is the saving symbol. It appears every time you pause the game. Pausing the game saves it.

Since coins are ammo, you could use ammo reservation gear and buffs decrease ammo consumption rate (Ammo Box, Titan amor, Ammo Reservation Potion). Simply placing coins down with the active buffs allows replication of coins. Not sure if legal though..

Since coins are ammo, you could use ammo reservation gear and buffs decrease ammo consumption rate (Ammo Box, Titan amor, Ammo Reservation Potion). Simply placing coins down with the active buffs allows replication of coins. Not sure if legal though..
Oh no it's definitely not legal. You'd be arrested for sure by cheating in a video game.

Well, it's more of an exploit. It's not messing with any game code, it's using the coin's ammo identifier for profitable purposes.

Another way: get tiki armor or some other minion-boost armor. Get the twins staff. Go fishing in the ocean. Jellyfish, crabs, and other mobs will spawn, and your minions will kill them. Go to the ocean floor, pick up the money, and you may also get money from crates and such while fishing.

Back up a world to local then take from the backed up world and delete it you have twice you had I. The first place

Since I can't post any exploits on the forums, I'd say the best way is to farm Ocram. His trophy sells for 1-2 play if I remember.

I constantlty run 2 Chlorophyte farms, one for, well, Chlorophyte, and.the second for cash.
After going into endgame, I use both for cash. Steampunker and her Teleporter is the best cherry on top of a cake too.

Farming ocram is easiest way. It souls are pretty much Wörthersee. Otherwise the Pumpking moon event is also good if u can finish it. The staken launcher is 15gold and the other Drops cost much too

Back
Top Bottom