[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oblivion I'm keeping quite secret for now. A tester or two knows the planned AI, and Blah and me, and it will be different from anything anyone's ever coded for the game. That's what I'll give all of you. :p
I know!
It has 5 quadrillion health, and 60000 defense, but you can one-shot it with a wooden shortsword?
Hmm... I think you're right, but it wont be with a wooden shortsword, you got to throw a captured bunny at it at precisely the right time, just as soon you're exactly 1,000 pixels above the toe nail. Anything else and you lose instantly and have to start from the very beginning with nothing, you'll have the begining items and the first house you built. But it'll be in expert mode and super ultra harder hardmode. :D

Hmm... I think you're right, but it wont be with a wooden shortsword, you got to throw a captured bunny at it at precisely the right time, just as soon you're exactly 1,000 pixels above the toe nail. Anything else and you lose instantly and have to start from the very beginning with nothing, you'll have the begining items and the first house you built. But it'll be in expert mode and super ultra harder hardmode. :D
No just no
That would be to

Easy for me
jk ill use heros mod still will be to hard

I wonder if the Superhardmode ores and bars will have some more expansion upon. If we could have some more Berserker-tier gear that would be great.

Can somebody please help me download the mod All items maps, keeps saying Load Failed! then when I click load backup it says no backup available .-. I don't wanna play legit cx plz helps

the map will not load that you download from here can this be fixed please
....Seriously?! You have to be joking, right? Please tell me you are. Unless you don't know how to read (which would be ironic as you're asking here on a forum where you have to read) you would've saw that the post before (#8540 (Your post is #8541)) just explained this...which makes me question, while you were typing this comment, you surely would've saw the post directly above where you were typing, it would've been on screen, how did you not see it?? -_-o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom