Wavebank Lithium's Custom Wave Banks!

Can't do that, i have to tell my sis to buy the albums for me, then i'll give the author a ZIP file. But it's not going to be easy since i am busy, all the time.
Then you have two options. Find a way to download the music other than buying it (like YouTube) or...wait.

Can you make a Donkey Kong Country wavebank? Basically any track from the original trilogy or the returns series?

Can you make a Donkey Kong Country wavebank? Basically any track from the original trilogy or the returns series?
I could, but you'd have to provide me with a track list and the files, as I don't have DKC music.
I'm thinking I'll probably close requests soon, since this is a lot of wavebanks to maintain.

Quick update- My music volume is resetting to 0%, too. I'll try to see what the problem is.

Edit- Seems that I might have built the files incorrectly somehow. I'll remake all of them and update the downloads. I'm too lazy to add it to the changelog, though, so it'll be an unlisted update.

The files have been updated. I tested them all quickly, the title screen music works. Haven't tested them further than that, but if they were forcing the music volume to 0%, it wouldn't work.

Heyo, if you're still taking requests can you do a Nuclear Throne wave bank?

Important themes:
Boss 1:Big Bandit Theme
Boss 2:Nuclear Throne Theme
Boss 3:Technomancer Theme
Boss 4/Golem: Lil Hunter Theme
Boss 5: Big Dog Theme
Moon Lord: Captain Theme

EDIT: Read newest posts, will attach files soon

Last edited:
Heyo, if you're still taking requests can you do a Nuclear Throne wave bank?

Important themes:
Boss 1:Big Bandit Theme
Boss 2:Nuclear Throne Theme
Boss 3:Technomancer Theme
Boss 4/Golem: Lil Hunter Theme
Boss 5: Big Dog Theme
Moon Lord: Captain Theme

EDIT: Read newest posts, will attach files soon

I've actually been considering this, but the problem I think is that there aren't enough tracks that would fit at all without repeating a lot.

I've actually been considering this, but the problem I think is that there aren't enough tracks that would fit at all without repeating a lot.
I think it wouldn't matter too much, themes like Desert, Frozen City and Scrapyard B themes all fit multiple areas very well IMO.
Still getting files for this kinda thing, might take a while.

A new Nuclear Throne wavebank has been added!
hell to the yes... now we just need to make a nuclear throne mod and we will be KINGS! (of the wasteland...)

edit: some suggestions for changes:

crimson could use the palace B theme instead.
the pumpkin moon could probably use Y.V's crib, at least to make it unique.

Double edit: it appears that the link to the nuclear throne wavebank just takes me to the mario and luigi one :(

Last edited:
hell to the yes... now we just need to make a nuclear throne mod and we will be KINGS! (of the wasteland...)

edit: some suggestions for changes:

crimson could use the palace B theme instead.
the pumpkin moon could probably use Y.V's crib, at least to make it unique.

Double edit: it appears that the link to the nuclear throne wavebank just takes me to the mario and luigi one :(

Fixed the link!
I might change the crimson music if it feels appropriate, but I don't know what I'd change the Underground Crimson to.

Updates for 1.3.4 are coming Soon™, but I sort of feel bad about replacing the new event's music because it's so good, and it has the Dungeon Defenders theme in it.

Edit: Also note, planning to make a Shovel Knight wavebank at some point.
And if you want the old versions of my wavebanks for use if you're still playing 1.3.3 for TModLoader, best download them soon before I update them.

Edit 2:
Great Wavebanks. I haven't used any but I will use the Kirby one. I am sad about the Kirby one. NO GOURMET RACE!!
:red:.
I must apologize for this heinous flaw. This will be remedied.

Last edited:
Currently in the process of compiling and uploading the updates. The Kirby one is already up!
If you want a copy of the old 1.3.3 wavebanks, though, just ask, and I'lll give it to you.
Since I won't be playing 1.3.4 until TModloader updates for it, I'll be keeping the old ones around for use in 1.3.3.

Edit: Updates are all uploaded!

Last edited:
Hm... the Alternate Metroid one just doesn't feel right with Serris/Yakuza as the Old One's army. I was feeling something along the lines of ZM Escape or Fusion Nightmare. Good work, though, and thank you for supplying us with these wavebanks.

Hm... the Alternate Metroid one just doesn't feel right with Serris/Yakuza as the Old One's army. I was feeling something along the lines of ZM Escape or Fusion Nightmare. Good work, though, and thank you for supplying us with these wavebanks.
I did make those updates in a rush, but I'm not sure what I would replace it with. I guess Nightmare would be a better fit, but with Metroid boss music you're kind of starved for slower-paced battle themes, apart from a few, like Nightmare, Kraid(ZM and SM), and...

Yeah, I think I'll change that.

Updated!

Metroid Request Wavebank
V1.2.1
Fixed an issue where the track choice for the Old One's Army was complete tosh.
Old One's Army music replaced by VS. Kraid (MZM).

I've added a new wavebank! The Mega Shovel Knight Man wavebank includes a lot of music both from Shovel Knight and the classic Mega Man series, plus two tracks from the fan game Mega Man Unlimited, and an 8-bit rendition of a track from Mega Man 8. The entire thing is authentic NES and Famicom chiptune, to my knowledge.

I appreciate the continued support of my requested wavebank. I haven't been using it at the moment but I think I'll go back and try it with the changes.

Back
Top Bottom