A Distinctly Etherian Update: Terraria and Dungeon Defenders II Crossover Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our goal and plan is to have both of these updates (for DD2 and Terraria) out to everyone on November 15th!
kdcROYP.png

So does "everyone" include console players? If not, Edit your post please.
As far as I know any announcement from Re-Logic is always aimed towards PC players. I think 505 games does the announcements for consoles.

This is really cool. But, I hope that we can see Terraria being like a game like God of War. Hahaha. It will be a cool game. " Terraria : Adventure" Hahaha. You will fight bosses in a 3d way and have a cool story plot.

I have to say, I'm not entirely positive about this. I hope this isn't new endgame content, because I simply don't like the idea of mainly using items that didn't even originate from Terraria.

Defending bases, you say?

I am always ready for more excuses to slip Resonant Defensive into sound mods. Also, as excited as I am for the base update itself, I can't wait to see what modders do with the base defense groundwork in the game. Release the Goldrahdas.
Absolutely, we modders can bring so much to the table. Miniturrets from Ratchet and Clank, anyone. ;-)
Maybe Debuff Aura Turrets would be cool.
I hope there will be a good framework to add AI to tiles ;-)

Dang, it`s been a *LONG* while since terraria made a crossover with other games!
last time being w/ edge of space.

but that time we dint get any item from edge of space.... when terraria crosover with pixel pirates we get nice stuff: pirate staff, falcon blade, sails, decorative item etc.

but that time we dint get any item from edge of space.... when terraria crosover with pixel pirates we get nice stuff: pirate staff, falcon blade, sails, decorative item etc.
S.D.M.G. is from edge of space (at least that's what chippy said)

As far as I know any announcement from Re-Logic is always aimed towards PC players. I think 505 games does the announcements for consoles.

He/She should have just said "PC" to clear up confusion.

I was told in-game about this and came on the forums to see the good news, news was misleading lol.

Well that is a surprise indeed.

Too bad I deleted DD2 for space concerns... ><
didn't really play that as much as the first one, but still like them both.:dryadsmile:

That leaves an exciting overture for Terraria, although may take a while before I get to that event; unless of course if it can be accidentally activated... Regardless I am sure I will see that one in time. Seems like it is going to be a lovely update. Two games I like having a touch of each other bring new things. :dryadhappy:

Jeff. how could they give us the very latest content like this without giving us the groundwork for it that is 1.3? and that isn't due until march 2017 at the earliest.

Jeff. how could they give us the very latest content like this without giving us the groundwork for it that is 1.3? and that isn't due until march 2017 at the earliest.

I just heard about it from players in-game, like i said.

And not everyone sits on the forums and pays attention to what update we are at.

It's on the news, on the homepage for all to see, as news. so when in said news says "everyone" i can understand the confusion among some players, can you?

And not everyone sits on the forums and pays attention to what update we are at.

It's on the news, on the homepage for all to see, as news. so

In that case, since you admit to not having or finding all the information you were looking for at a brief glance, I'd highly suggest you cut the snark.

Console, being Xbox One and PS4 only, will have the 1.3 Update sometime in Quarter 2 of 2017. Anything past that will be determined later on.

So, this is a temporary event, or a permanent update? If just a short term event then it looks fun! But I wouldn't want that new content added permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom