Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

i got a good idea to make crit actually usefull to get after you got 100% crit chance. how about adding an 1% chance for ultra crit per 100% crit chance (and ultra crit should do x5 damage) :D
Eh... Actually, I believe there were something like that on lower versions of the mod, but worked differently.
If critical were 100% or above, for every 100 critical chance, 1 critical multiplier is added, if there are critical chance left,
adds the chance of adding 1 more critical multiplier if the rate is lower than the percentage.

Eh... Actually, I believe there were something like that on lower versions of the mod, but worked differently.
If critical were 100% or above, for every 100 critical chance, 1 critical multiplier is added, if there are critical chance left,
adds the chance of adding 1 more critical multiplier if the rate is lower than the percentage.

i think you should add it to n terraria 7 when you are making it

a release date for Terraria 1.3.4 just if some people haven't found out yet

Nakano get ready to make n terraria 7 if re-logic does not decide to spam update the game afterwards

Last edited:
Because it is halloween right now there is the Halloween Event. So the demon eyes are in a halloween costume and they dont count as Demon Eyes...How should I do the quest now?

Because it is halloween right now there is the Halloween Event. So the demon eyes are in a halloween costume and they dont count as Demon Eyes...How should I do the quest now?
Frenzy does not answer the question, right?
Edit:. Update Launched.
* Version 61+9
*- Spawn rate increased by 50%.
*- Beware the Cursed Moon.
*- More bosses may appear during the night.
*- The mod received a few performance tweaks.
*- Fixed the buff wheel.
*- Npplayers can now miss shoots.
*-- The shots have higher miss rate depending on the farther the enemy is.
*- Added support to seasonal monsters on some quests.
*- Did a minor change to the "Trash Looter" quest dialogue.
*- Changed Bay Mode item icon sprite.
*- Nerfed Bay Mode explosion size.
*- Added a calendar.
*- You can now make ally monsters spawn to defend your zones.
*-- Place the banner in one of the empty slots of your zone to make allow your monster to spawn.
*- Capped RPG Event is in.
*-- Gain 20% more base and class exp, plus 20% more loot when playing on Capped Regular RPG Mode or Capped Hardcore RPG Mode.
Sorry for the lame updates I launched some time ago, It's because I'm quite out of ideas.

Last edited:
Hotfix Launched.
* Version 61+10
*- Fixed the zone friendly monsters setup not saving upon leaving world.
Edit:. Just noticed about that little fact on the update log, you can now setup monsters to spawn on your zone, and defend it from other monsters, just place the monster banner on the slots.

Frenzy does not answer the question, right?
Edit:. Update Launched.

Sorry for the lame updates I launched some time ago, It's because I'm quite out of ideas.
Ok then, and another question: I took the Skeleton and when im in water I can breathe forever and also I dont get health back even tho im near a campfire

Damn, the jump from planterra to the new dungeon is massive. I love it.

Actually, being hit for 8,000,000 from the lunatic cultist isn't fun. Is this some sort of level scaling? like does the difference in level make it deal more damage?

Well, i can see i'm not the only one with this issue...
i'm around 3600 and the guy can still one shot me (Ofcourse he's around 4600... and first fighting him he was just 4k when i was 2k...) the scaling is very strange so far... ofcourse, the pyro necros of the dungeon oneshot me aswell, and they're around... 900? hence, and i can easily kill them if given the chance (Which case, i'm not...), i'm not really here to Complain per say about the mod, trust me, i'm loving it, it's kinda... i don't know... i kinda have to power level just to meet him at his level, otherwise, i have the best armor available (Beetle) for Ranged melee class (Vampiric Throwing Knives), and so far, anything with decent magic can just snap their fingers, and i'm a pile of ashes! the lunatic especially, having to dodge it's attacks all to close to 25% of it's health, and i die from one touch!... but yeah, anyways, point i'm trying to ask upon is, is it *supposed* to be this difficult? cause damn it hurts... especially when i suck at combat as is!

Well, i can see i'm not the only one with this issue...
i'm around 3600 and the guy can still one shot me (Ofcourse he's around 4600... and first fighting him he was just 4k when i was 2k...) the scaling is very strange so far... ofcourse, the pyro necros of the dungeon oneshot me aswell, and they're around... 900? hence, and i can easily kill them if given the chance (Which case, i'm not...), i'm not really here to Complain per say about the mod, trust me, i'm loving it, it's kinda... i don't know... i kinda have to power level just to meet him at his level, otherwise, i have the best armor available (Beetle) for Ranged melee class (Vampiric Throwing Knives), and so far, anything with decent magic can just snap their fingers, and i'm a pile of ashes! the lunatic especially, having to dodge it's attacks all to close to 25% of it's health, and i die from one touch!... but yeah, anyways, point i'm trying to ask upon is, is it *supposed* to be this difficult? cause damn it hurts... especially when i suck at combat as is!
Well, I believe the scaling really gets weird at higher levels, is there a way you can check out the monsters status? So I can compare to yours and see if there is a problem? Beside I believe the projectile attacks will certainly need a review, but before trying, I want to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom