Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

I've reached the sky portion of Temple of Ra but instead of having an exclamation mark there it was just the thing with (...) dialogue. Is this a bug or did a miss something? I got the bottle and the Relic.

Every shortcut after the place you get the bottle also did not open so it makes me think a script got stuck somewhere.

EDIT. Fixed it, apparently the trigger was stuck on the chest you get the bottle, I trashed the one I had and got a new one and the exclamation mark was gone. Can't say I know what caused it.
This is a known bug caused by pressing the loot all on the chest instead of manually clicking and dragging the item from the chest. I'm glad to hear that you figured out the known work around!

Are there any known compatibility issues? I would like to add a few other mods that would go well with my play style, but I don't know if they will work, and I don't want to risk breaking my game and having to reinstall it.

Are there any known compatibility issues? I would like to add a few other mods that would go well with my play style, but I don't know if they will work, and I don't want to risk breaking my game and having to reinstall it.
STW Doesn't use tmodloader, and thus is not compatible with any Terraria mod.
STW changes the game quite a lot, so most other mods wouldn't fit in anyway, and most of their content would be inaccessible.

I'm having some problems with this, more precisely when i began the mission of the ghouls (outside of the fortress), when i die the game crashes, when i enter the fortress again it crashes, so basically i can't play.
Any ideas? 'Cause i'm enjoying this a lot. :|

I'm having some problems with this, more precisely when i began the mission of the ghouls (outside of the fortress), when i die the game crashes, when i enter the fortress again it crashes, so basically i can't play.
Any ideas? 'Cause i'm enjoying this a lot. :|
What Operating System are you playing on? When the game crashes does it show an error message? Can you screenshot this error?

Some need a pro map maker? I'm your guy.

Give me some starting stats you need, and I'll get it built.

(example - what size map; what biomes; any specifics on prebuilt buildings, villages or npcs)

For the multiple maps, how many and full layout would be useful as well. We can discuss that more here too.

I can help to, if needed. i can help build pretty much anything.

I do not know much about servers so please do not laugh. When STW is going to go multiplayer will the user need to download the mod in order to play, or will it use a combination of plugins. Edit-Now that I think about it the plugin route would be impossible.

I do not know much about servers so please do not laugh. When STW is going to go multiplayer will the user need to download the mod in order to play, or will it use a combination of plugins. Edit-Now that I think about it the plugin route would be impossible.
Yeah you'll need our STW client to connect to our server to play. :)

Hey i'm new to this forum but i pretty much love terraria.
I try my best to get smothly through the game but get stuck in kinda stupid situations.
Is there a way to get out of the place im at in the picture? Somehow bugged myself under the bridge and can't get out anymore

S75tS8A.jpg

Hey i'm new to this forum but i pretty much love terraria.
I try my best to get smothly through the game but get stuck in kinda stupid situations.
Is there a way to get out of the place im at in the picture? Somehow bugged myself under the bridge and can't get out anymore

S75tS8A.jpg
In the pause menu, go to beta options, and enable 'all tile mining'

This comment is for the Public and for all Developers and those who wish to try this mod out to see:
This mod is positively AMAZING, far grander, and Massive, than anything I've seen in even Minecraft (unless you count the Wynncraft server, but that doesn't have Skills like in a normal MMORPG), and there are some Mod Packs that really change the formula. This transforms Terraria from the beloved Sandbox we all know and love, with absolutely no lore, into a resourceful, fun, and sometimes comedic story MMORPG which may rival, or even SURPASS titans like WOW and Runescape, both of which I love and crave. I cannot wait for this mod to expand, and to become something even greater and far more grand than anything we've ever seen. This is truly a project with mass amounts of potential, deserves a look, and LOTS of support. The quest are fun, challenging, and inventive, and the rewards are well worth it. The progression in skills is at a tolerable pace, and I use "tolerable" in the best and most positive way possible. Games like Runescape, with a Mining Skill, the progression takes HOURS to gain even a single level, mostly due to the lack of inventory space to support the progression, but even with the massive amount of inventory you get in Super Terraria World, it doesn't progress too fast. The combat itself hasn't changed a TON from the normal formula, which is good for everyone, from the freshest and most inexperienced Terrarian to us Moon Lord slaying veterans with almost everything in the game accomplished. I love that for each weapon they go in tier of material, so you don't go without a clear standing in weapon strength or style. I WOULD like to see the Merchants be able to sell us more armour and weapons, like the viking, for example, sells us a Viking Helmet, which I have no doubt Devs are working on, but at the moment STW DOES lack the allure of MMORPG style Trading. What I mean by that is, for example, Runescape, a game which I have played for YEARS, gives players the ability to trade with one another, or NPC's, to get gear or cash. The ability to trade is integral for MMORPG's to have a stable market, and offer a different style of progression for different players. Also, once it hits the Online Server stage, I would LOVE to see some Co-Op quest, where you have to team up with someone to get it done, like, for example, the "Shield of Arrav" quest from Runescape. In "The Shield of Arrav" quest, for those of you who don't play Runescape, you are asked to recover a shield that was stolen long ago by rival thief gangs in Varrock. The shield has been split in two, and each half is held by one of the rival gangs, and in order to get it back you need to infiltrate the gangs. Here's where your partner comes in: Once you join ONE of the gangs, word spreads, and the opposing gang hears about you, so you are denied access to the rival, BUT, your friend still holds not allegiance, so they can slip in and steal the other half. Then you both return to King Roald and receive your reward. If some quest like this could be implemented that would be cool. Overall the progression of the game is coming along smoothly, and I would definitely stick around to watch it grow.

Have a good day! :merchantgrin: (I know this was long, it took me about 10 minutes to write and revise $-_- )

So, I recently started the game, and noticed a problem with the tutorial. When you get the bow, you get 10 arrows to light the braziers. Now, I know a lot of people have larger screens and higher resolution than I do, but for me at least, the last brazier is off-screen and thus very difficult to hit. Another problem is... once you run out of arrows there does not seem to be any apparent way to get more. Meaning if you run out of arrows you get stuck and have to start a new game.

So, I recently started the game, and noticed a problem with the tutorial. When you get the bow, you get 10 arrows to light the braziers. Now, I know a lot of people have larger screens and higher resolution than I do, but for me at least, the last brazier is off-screen and thus very difficult to hit. Another problem is... once you run out of arrows there does not seem to be any apparent way to get more. Meaning if you run out of arrows you get stuck and have to start a new game.
you can actually re-click the body after you have no arrows, it will give you more (at least it did for me) and you should be able to light them both with one full charged shot (that took me forever to figure out)

Thanks. I tried several more times, but I could not get it to light with a charged shot. Ended up lighting it by jumping backwards and doing a regular shot.

Is there, by any chance, a way to move or disable the skill level icons? They overlap my inventory and make it hard to read.

Thanks. I tried several more times, but I could not get it to light with a charged shot. Ended up lighting it by jumping backwards and doing a regular shot.

Is there, by any chance, a way to move or disable the skill level icons? They overlap my inventory and make it hard to read.
The devs are currently working on a patch regarding the icons overlapping on small resolutions.

Back
Top Bottom