Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

well, good news is, i only create 1 - 2 zones per world, so i'm fine on that front, iv'e come up with a slight fix until the official hotfix comes out, basically, move the npc's to an upper level, then make it toward the lower levels have no walls, it works, for the most part.
Oh, nice timing.

Hotfix Launched.
* Version 61+12
*- Fixed an issue where the game were saving incorrectly the zone monsters.
*- Town npcs will no longer be hurt by ally monsters.

Nice, just tested it with the solar event creatures, all's good, and anything that comes near my tower, as good as dead, NOT including the residence now!
Indeed, that feature surelly should be a must have on the future versions of the mod, because it's fun and cool.

In the event "Eater of World's Revenge" the progression bar doesnt progress, even though i had over 5 million contribution. Also there are so many EoW's spawning and dying that i had 2-5 FPS the whole time.

Hey, Nakano, My NPPlayers are shooting projectiles like the Light Disc, boomerangs, Bullets, Magic, etc. in a fixed direction (up-left, more left than up) all the time and I'm not really sure but I think it's because the "NPPlayers can miss some shoots" update.

Hey, Nakano, My NPPlayers are shooting projectiles like the Light Disc, boomerangs, Bullets, Magic, etc. in a fixed direction (up-left, more left than up) all the time and I'm not really sure but I think it's because the "NPPlayers can miss some shoots" update.
That is right, It's because the genius here did the mistake of setting the mouse aiming position ad the shooting miss rate, instead of
summing.
The fix update may be coming in some moments.
In the event "Eater of World's Revenge" the progression bar doesnt progress, even though i had over 5 million contribution. Also there are so many EoW's spawning and dying that i had 2-5 FPS the whole time.
I will check that out.

Edit: Hotfix launched.
* Version 61+13
*- Fixed an issue where npplayers had one really bad sight.
*- Fixed the world event "Eater of World's Revenge", that caused the event not to be finished.

I've noticed things in free mode don't deal much damage, so how about changing the armour system? I'd say 10% of any attack is unable to be reduced by armour. so 200 turns to 20. maybe expert could have 15%?

Also like mentioned above crits should be stackable.

Random crashing every 5-10 minutes, no crash logs in my terraria folder.

win 10 x64, Teraria 1.3.0.8

Finally got a crash log, out of memory error and happens every 10-20 mins.

Incase anyone else has this issue, try either;
Turning off steam cloud (what i'm trying now)
Reinstall the newest ver of XNA/.net framework, supposedly terraria installs outdated vers

Finally got a crash log, out of memory error and happens every 10-20 mins.

Incase anyone else has this issue, try either;
Turning off steam cloud (what i'm trying now)
Reinstall the newest ver of XNA/.net framework, supposedly terraria installs outdated vers
I'm not sure if it's Terraria that installs outdated version or Steam.
No, wait, how can a outdated version of a development kit that were discontinued about 5 years ago still be provided?

Something weird. I got a like 43 Raccoon Boxes from an Eater of Worlds' Revenge (Which is basically impossible, even though I killed about 100 and got 3500ish points). And they gave several hardmode items, like 2 destroyer summoning items and a soul of fright, and some chlorophyte ore.

Well, I'm going to screw around and see if I can make anything presentable.
Alright then.
I've been trying to make experiences with custom races latelly, so I guess I can be of help when testing it in-mod.
Something weird. I got a like 43 Raccoon Boxes from an Eater of Worlds' Revenge (Which is basically impossible, even though I killed about 100 and got 3500ish points). And they gave several hardmode items, like 2 destroyer summoning items and a soul of fright, and some chlorophyte ore.
Raccoon Boxes, where your luck may be good, if there comes no Gel.

Alright then.
I've been trying to make experiences with custom races latelly, so I guess I can be of help when testing it in-mod.

Raccoon Boxes, where your luck may be good, if there comes no Gel.

Raccoon Boxes, it can be a nice/pleasent surprise, to "this is exactly what i needed!", i do find them better then the branches admittingly, although those did get me 2 Fishrons, and a new pair of wings and flairon...

as for Custom Races, It's always great to play as something Other then human! Love the Demons by the way.
(mostly because of the whole, seen it, done it, bored of it scenario...)

Raccoon Boxes, it can be a nice/pleasent surprise, to "this is exactly what i needed!", i do find them better then the branches admittingly, although those did get me 2 Fishrons, and a new pair of wings and flairon...

as for Custom Races, It's always great to play as something Other then human! Love the Demons by the way.
(mostly because of the whole, seen it, done it, bored of it scenario...)
Indeed, also, if multiplayer were working, would add more diversity to the players, aswell as one may wonder what kind of
group play could be done due to the races diversity.

Back
Top Bottom