Other Art [Program] darthmorf's Terraria Logo Maker

I need a Corruption theme for what I'm doing, do you know where I can find one?
Sadly, none exist at the moment.
I've been quite busy with real life and making the installer for STW. Once things have quietened down a bit I can work in this more.

Okay. I see, that this software worked for most of you. Well, here's what happened after I downloaded it.

I tried to open it, but some weird error appeared. Sadly, I don't remember what it exactly said. I'm not going to download it again and check what it said (for obvious reasons).
Fine then. I placed the software in the trash bin. Wait. I couldn't do that. Why? Because after it, my screen froze. I couldn't click anything nor open anything. I decided to restart my PC.

First restart

Blackness. My screen was black. There was only my cursor on it. After waiting 2 minutes, I decided to restart it again.

Second restart

I finally managed to fully turn my computer on. Surprisingly, this software wasn't on the screen anymore. That's good, right? No. I did a virus scan (my antivirus is 360 Security).
It stopped in the middle and couldn't go any further. So, I closed the antivirus window... and it was there. This software. It appeared on my screen out of nowhere. My PC froze again.

Third restart

I waited about 10 minutes after turning on my computer. After waiting, I removed the software from my computer right away and turned on my antivirus. I did a virus scan and finally managed to fix everything.

So... what's my opinion?
Download this software if you want, I don't really care. I'd highly recommend to remake the logo with a graphic software yourself.
Goodbye.

Okay. I see, that this software worked for most of you. Well, here's what happened after I downloaded it.

I tried to open it, but some weird error appeared. Sadly, I don't remember what it exactly said. I'm not going to download it again and check what it said (for obvious reasons).
Fine then. I placed the software in the trash bin. Wait. I couldn't do that. Why? Because after it, my screen froze. I couldn't click anything nor open anything. I decided to restart my PC.

First restart

Blackness. My screen was black. There was only my cursor on it. After waiting 2 minutes, I decided to restart it again.

Second restart

I finally managed to fully turn my computer on. Surprisingly, this software wasn't on the screen anymore. That's good, right? No. I did a virus scan (my antivirus is 360 Security).
It stopped in the middle and couldn't go any further. So, I closed the antivirus window... and it was there. This software. It appeared on my screen out of nowhere. My PC froze again.

Third restart

I waited about 10 minutes after turning on my computer. After waiting, I removed the software from my computer right away and turned on my antivirus. I did a virus scan and finally managed to fix everything.

So... what's my opinion?
Download this software if you want, I don't really care. I'd highly recommend to remake the logo with a graphic software yourself.
Goodbye.
There is absolutely no way that my software did this - I would guess it is a coincidence. I'd offer to help you get it working, but you don't seem interested anymore, which is a shame.

Last edited:
I made procedurally generated monospace characters for all of UTF-16 in the Overworld theme, as well as an underworld one. The letters look odd in the underworld due to it being monospaced.
Onedrive link
WOAH! What the heck?
So that one drive download took like 2 minutes to download which was like wierd cuz the template I downloaded was like 5 seconds. But then, I saved it and tried to copy the underworld folder into my textures folder and it said its copying 65,000 items! All of them are pngs too, and its still going. Its been about 5 minutes and it says 27 more minutes, its not even a tenth of the way done. What the HECK IS GOING ON?! Its on 21790.png right now so...

Attachments

• Screenshot (327).png
    Screenshot (327).png
    501.8 KB · Views: 296
WOAH! What the heck?
So that one drive download took like 2 minutes to download which was like wierd cuz the template I downloaded was like 5 seconds. But then, I saved it and tried to copy the underworld folder into my textures folder and it said its copying 65,000 items! All of them are pngs too, and its still going. Its been about 5 minutes and it says 27 more minutes, its not even a tenth of the way done. What the HECK IS GOING ON?! Its on 21790.png right now so...
It is because it's a huge amount of images - one for most of the possible characters

It is because it's a huge amount of images - one for most of the possible characters
Ok. So hate to be a negative nelly, this is in no way an insult, only constructive criticism.
But the Underworld template is a little, lazy I think. It just doesn't work for me, it looks like just comic sans pixelated with the hellstone background behind it. And the background silt stuff is all blocky and just, too spaced out. I don't know maybe I :red:ed up or I'm using the wrong thing but this is just my opinion.

Screenshot below.

Attachments

• Screenshot (332).png
    Screenshot (332).png
    1.7 MB · Views: 237
Ok. So hate to be a negative nelly, this is in no way an insult, only constructive criticism.
But the Underworld template is a little, lazy I think. It just doesn't work for me, it looks like just comic sans pixelated with the hellstone background behind it. And the background silt stuff is all blocky and just, too spaced out. I don't know maybe I :red:ed up or I'm using the wrong thing but this is just my opinion.

Screenshot below.
That is because you're using the auto-generated templates by @Infinity Mage. They aren't hand made and are more of an example of what is possible.

Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up.
Right now actually I might start work on a hallow template, I'm really interested in your program.
That'd be super sweet if you do - feel free to PM me if you have any questions etc!

I think that someone should make a few more themes. List is below.

Corruption
Crimson
Mushroom
Hallows
Hardmode(maybe put some hardmode bosses or stuff?)
Pre-hardmode (see above)
Maybe a Wiring one kinda like the T-mec title???

I think that someone should make a few more themes. List is below.

Corruption
Crimson
Mushroom
Hallows
Hardmode(maybe put some hardmode bosses or stuff?)
Pre-hardmode (see above)
Maybe a Wiring one kinda like the T-mec title???
Themes take a lot of time to create. I'm currently too busy with other things to undertake the task.

Back
Top Bottom