Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I do like the multiple races. I usually play close range + whatever overpower stuff I can get, but now I just use close range, since my damage is rather insane with them.

I do like the multiple races. I usually play close range + whatever overpower stuff I can get, but now I just use close range, since my damage is rather insane with them.

Pretty Nice, mine is just heaviest armor i could get (Solar) with max raven summons, almost nothing can touch me! and if they can, they get bounced by the armor... combined with the ahnk shield, even in vanilla, i'm basically "Havel" with a flock of death! with my level? ....well yeah

Indeed, also, if multiplayer were working, would add more diversity to the players, aswell as one may wonder what kind of
group play could be done due to the races diversity.

getting a diverse party in vanilla is pretty good to begin with, but with the mod? it would be very.... interesting to say the least!

Alright then.
I've been trying to make experiences with custom races latelly, so I guess I can be of help when testing it in-mod.

Raccoon Boxes, where your luck may be good, if there comes no Gel.

I have made sprites for a madra rua race reboot. the only concerns i have is keeping the ear fluff and the white fur white.
here are the sprites
Head.png
Ear.png
Tail.png

Indeed, most likelly because your gameplay style fits it.
getting a diverse party in vanilla is pretty good to begin with, but with the mod? it would be very.... interesting to say the least!
Indeed it would, when first testing multiplayer in the first mod versions, it were a very good thing.
I have made sprites for a madra rua race reboot. the only concerns i have is keeping the ear fluff and the white fur white.
here are the sprites
Woah, those sprites looks nice, but to make the tail white part, I will need a sprite just with that white part of the tail.
And yes, can have transparency on it.

Indeed, most likelly because your gameplay style fits it.

Indeed it would, when first testing multiplayer in the first mod versions, it were a very good thing.

Woah, those sprites looks nice, but to make the tail white part, I will need a sprite just with that white part of the tail.
And yes, can have transparency on it.
ok. should i do the same with the ear fluff and the white fur for the head?

Good to see Madra Rua coming back. I played one in N Terraria 4.
Oh, has ANYONE beat Eater of World's Revenge? I just can't kill them fast enough (and I basically one hit kill them)
I now have 3 True Testing Items from the bosses.

Last edited:
ok. should i do the same with the ear fluff and the white fur for the head?
Sure.
Good to see Madra Rua coming back. I played one in N Terraria 4.
Oh, has ANYONE beat Eater of World's Revenge? I just can't kill them fast enough (and I basically one hit kill them)
I now have 3 True Testing Items from the bosses.
I believe the issue is fixed on the latest update.
If you already kill Skeletron, you can't talk to him for the plot.
Edit: If you make another world, you can do it there.
Uh oh, I guess I forgot about that, but the main quest would surelly break if I do changes for an alternative mode.

ok.
I guess for the name, We shall keep it Madra Rua, as I would hate to change the name.
as for a description, they are a cunning, agile race who study in the magical arts.
Alright, done, the race is now playable.
Update Out.
* Version 61+14
*- You can now create Madra Rua as a playable character.
*- But cannot play as the New Bunny.
The New Bunny is also in, but you cannot create the new bunny yet.
Be sure to report any problems you find with the Madra Rua race, and that is valid for anyone who is going to play with it.

I'm kind of curious, it feels weird to have the description mention how they study the magical arts, yet their magical stats are pretty low at base...

I'm kind of curious, it feels weird to have the description mention how they study the magical arts, yet their magical stats are pretty low at base...
I based the description on what the Madra Rua stats are listed as on the wiki. Also,
Alright, done, the race is now playable.
Update Out.

The New Bunny is also in, but you cannot create the new bunny yet.
Be sure to report any problems you find with the Madra Rua race, and that is valid for anyone who is going to play with it.
Don't forget to credit me for the new madra rua sprites.

hi, i just back from other games and want to play again, but cant launch N terraria

it say "Please launch game from your steam client"

Back
Top Bottom