tModLoader The Builder's Mod! By LeeTG3 [WIP]

Do you like this mod!?!?!

• Yes!

• no...

Results are only viewable after voting.

LeeTG3

The Destroyer
This is the Builders mod! It focuses on the construction side of Terraria. It will add Tiles and walls, but will also add construction themed items and weapons.
BuildersModLogo2.1.png
If you have any suggestions feel free to leave it in the comments.
I need help with spriting and coding for this mod, so if you want to join just show some of your sprites/know how to code and your in!
https://discord.gg/A3H4scA
Now updated to tmodloader 0.9.1
595d3b17-bb07-11e6-ac1b-fb0fb638e171.gif
ZwjZDN4.png
Builders Ore and Builders Bar: Used to make most of the main things in the mod.
34efbdd7-baf7-11e6-9850-fb0fb638e171.gif
23f8b72e-bb1c-11e6-a6d9-fb0fb638e171.gif
Builders Table: Workbench used to make most of the things in the mod.
EkxOxlk.png
IUphoAW.png
Greenstone: A decorative tile. Will soon have a furniture set. Made with 1 stone and 1 cactus.
8RjjIkA.png
Greenstone wall: Wall version of Greenstone.
TMQrTS7.png
4NNE3np.png
Rainbow Rock: An awesome rainbow block. Will soon have a furniture set. Made with 1 rainbow block and 1 stone.
4jpanM6.png
2PBw2ON.png
Darkstone: Another decorative tile. Will soon have a furniture set. Made with 1 stone and 1 ash.
Glitch.gif
Glitch: NPC, drops Glitch Block
GlitchBlock.gif
. Glitch NPC sprite by @PhoenixBlade
RottenWood.png
RottenWood.png
Rotten Wood: First of the Post Apocalyptic set, Made with 1 Wood and 1 Mushroom.
OldChair.png
OldTable.png
Old Chair and table, more of the post apocalyptic set, Made with Wood at the builders table.
870e7a9c-bac9-11e6-88ac-fb0fb638e171.gif
Builders Shield. Currently useless.
BuildersEmblem.png
Builders Emblem. Increases reach distance and build speed. Thanks to @Al0n37 for that code.
Code:
[URl=http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-builders-mod-by-leetg3-wip.50323/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zWRQLL8.png[/IMG][/URL]
2000+ Tiles!
Loads of Items!
Loads of other stuff!
Avalible on the mod browser or here: http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/download.php?Down=mods/BuildersMod.tmod
BuildersMod.png

Last edited:
I am working on 2 things at the moment, but I need some ideas, anything related to the subject is accepted.

You know what would be neat. A dilapidated tile set. On the off chance a person wants to build a place that looks like it's been abandoned for longer then fifty years.

Few More Ideas for you.

ClockWork Set, Everything looks like it belongs in machinery(Or in this case a clock).

Zombie Corpse Set, Put all those corpses of helpless zombies you have murdered to good use.

Disco set, a set to go with the Disco Ball Item, on the off chance you wanted to make a Night Club.

Last edited:
Few More Ideas for you.

ClockWork Set, Every looks like it belongs in machinery(Or in this case a clock).

Zombie Corpse Set, Put all those corpses of helpless zombies you have murdered to good use.

Disco set, a set to go with the Disco Ball Item, on the off chance you wanted to make a Night Club.
Good ideas. I will make them all! It will take a while.

Try making some Crimson themed blocks that look like intestines! As for the Corruption variant maybe a rotten meat block? I'll leave the crafting up to you! Good luck! This looks like an awesome mod!

Try making a enhanced builder potion that does 2x the stats of an original builder potion
[doublepost=1478398773,1478398675][/doublepost]Make a rusty metal block set
[doublepost=1478399126][/doublepost]
Try making some Crimson themed blocks that look like intestines! As for the Corruption variant maybe a rotten meat block? I'll leave the crafting up to you! Good luck! This looks like an awesome mod!
There is already Crimson Furniture set called flesh furniture

Try making a enhanced builder potion that does 2x the stats of an original builder potion
[doublepost=1478398773,1478398675][/doublepost]Make a rusty metal block set
[doublepost=1478399126][/doublepost]
There is already Crimson Furniture set called flesh furniture
Yes I know but there aren't any intestines! Perhaps adding like intestine furnitures to the Flesh set?

Also if you could make plating for all the metals that would be amazing!

It Just Hit me, you know what would be a nice Set.

Party Theme Furniture Set, I've always wanted to give the Party girl a themed party room.

Isn't the party set like the disco set
[doublepost=1478631835,1478631756][/doublepost]To go with all those suggestion I'm gonna do a stone set. Slightly more expensive than wood.
[doublepost=1478632201][/doublepost]I will start work when I get home

Isn't the party set like the disco set
[doublepost=1478631835,1478631756][/doublepost]To go with all those suggestion I'm gonna do a stone set. Slightly more expensive than wood.
[doublepost=1478632201][/doublepost]I will start work when I get home

Depends if you view a Disco a Party, or a separate type of event that can be use as a Make shift Party.

Hey!
Just wanted to say you have a great mod!
Add hallowed crystal set
Really wish you could still ne on my mod team
Im making a banner for it.
So Stoked for your mod, cant wait to download it !
Your pal Deadfish

Hey!
Just wanted to say you have a great mod!
Add hallowed crystal set
Really wish you could still ne on my mod team
Im making a banner for it.
So Stoked for your mod, cant wait to download it !
Your pal Deadfish
I can join your mod team again, I'm not so busy now, mainly because I'm not franticly adding stuff to my mods to make them better. And I've almost got my better computer fixed, I don't know what happens but the operating system got deleted.
[doublepost=1478979387,1478979228][/doublepost]BTW you can download it, its on the mod browser.

Back
Top Bottom