Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I based the description on what the Madra Rua stats are listed as on the wiki. Also,

Don't forget to credit me for the new madra rua sprites.
I wonder how old that page is, and sure.
I'll add the credits, they will be coming with the next update.
hi, i just back from other games and want to play again, but cant launch N terraria

it say "Please launch game from your steam client"
Do as it says.

I wonder how old that page is, and sure.
I'll add the credits, they will be coming with the next update.

Do as it says.

But if i launch from steam, it just the ordinary terraria v1.3.3
not the N terraria, even after using terraria game launcher, the error still pop up

kcU7ZhJ.png

Nakano, get ready, I saw this in my dash and I don't think this will be fun for you.
N-T 7 awaits, get those Red Bulls.

Not sure if this has been asked before, butwill the slime race ever be a thing again?
I'm currently doing experiements on the Bunny Race, if I be able to finish the Bunny Race, I believe the Slimes will be the next.
Ps:. The Bunny race will not work like most races in the mod.
honestly, i would say, play through the new update first, enjoy yourself, and see if anything new from it gives you some ideas for the mod.
Indeed.

I'm currently doing experiements on the Bunny Race, if I be able to finish the Bunny Race, I believe the Slimes will be the next.
Ps:. The Bunny race will not work like most races in the mod.

Indeed.
Sounds good! By the way, I'm really liking your mod, its really cool

Update Launched.
* Version 61+15
*- Client stability increased.
*- You can now choose the race tail.
*-- That is valid for both Zugitaki and Madra Rua races.
*- Added credits to Madra Rua race.
Well'p, I guess this doesn't count as double post?
But whatever, at least one may know a new update is out.

Is anyone still having some issues with npc regularly unspawning ? Or does someone know what did the trick ? They come into my houses, then later they disappear, sometimes right in front of me.
- I noticed i clearly 2 times when they did some <3 smiley/emoji, 'caus I forgot they were doing this in 1.3 terraria. And then they vanished like a ghost lol.
btw i mean the Guide, Nurse, and all the gang, not npp.
At first i read some people telling that npc deaths could cause some kind of reset among npc. And there was that Tom who wants Copper Event constantly spawnwing under water everywhere and drowning rapidly after. I put off the events, but the yoyo spawning frenzy finally did come again.
I play on regular rpg for now, and it happens with a few fresh characters / worlds, as far i have patience to build a town every time :p
I hope death of everything is not enough to push all of them into suicide club, because i do kill a lot of things.
Thanks.

Does that mean we can finally play multiplayer soon? Btw. what is the normal gamemode to play nterraria in normal questing leveling up and so. "Regular RPG" maybe?
Regular RPG would be, but Capped Regular RPG mode is like Regular RPG, but your level will be capped to the biome highest level or toughest monster on screen if you are too higher leveled, but... You will still be able to gain exp and loot normally, the only difference will be that your character will be weaker depending on the level decrease.
Is anyone still having some issues with npc regularly unspawning ? Or does someone know what did the trick ? They come into my houses, then later they disappear, sometimes right in front of me.
- I noticed i clearly 2 times when they did some <3 smiley/emoji, 'caus I forgot they were doing this in 1.3 terraria. And then they vanished like a ghost lol.
btw i mean the Guide, Nurse, and all the gang, not npp.
At first i read some people telling that npc deaths could cause some kind of reset among npc. And there was that Tom who wants Copper Event constantly spawnwing under water everywhere and drowning rapidly after. I put off the events, but the yoyo spawning frenzy finally did come again.
I play on regular rpg for now, and it happens with a few fresh characters / worlds, as far i have patience to build a town every time :p
I hope death of everything is not enough to push all of them into suicide club, because i do kill a lot of things.
Thanks.
Try turning off world events and see if the issue happens.
The issue of the world event characters spawning underwater I'm still trying to fix.
And do notice, due to changes on the mod, you can play with a newly made character on a hardmode world without problems,
unless you enter a biome that have a tower, or a invasion event is happening.

the new update is here and it's exciting

Most likely won't be trying it out until the mod is compatible for it, the mod has me hooked on continuously leveling my character like disgaea, sure it might not be as challenging when it comes to such... but meh, it'll be comical atleast!

Also, iv'e been noticing a few items as of late that peak my curiosity it inquiring about them, mostly the "Duplicator", and the "Cultist's Symbol",
both of which iv'e gotten semi- frequently from the cultist (and the pillars in the duplicators case), i was wondering it this was part of the mod? i would assume it is anyways, considering i tried looking them up on the wiki and nothing popped up from what i could see...

P.S: if it is from this, Thank you very much for it, it makes boss grinding ALOT easier!

Back
Top Bottom