Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Assuming you're targeting it at my post, I am using an inventory editor. And what you can do is give yourself buffs as well as hack the duration to the maximum (maximum being plenty of time to consider it as infinite).

Mana sickness is a debuff of which its potency is determined by the time remaining. And since I made the duration 9942 hours, it kind of replied with, "Wanna be a mage? Well you can't."

The concept of this debuff is quite intriguing actually, it creats a foundation for much more interesting buffs/debuffs to suggest without all the complexity of, "Oh, too much to programme, can't be bothered."

You should show various magic weapon damage under the effect of that.

I summoned the EoC and instantly heard the sound of something taking damage. I had no NPCs except the guide, who was right next to me, so I didn't know what could have made the sound. Apparently the eye got hit by a star the instant it spawned.
2014-10-29_00002.jpg

When I took this screenshot I had hit it with one or two starfury stars, but most of the damage was done by the falling star. First time that's happened to me.

I summoned the EoC and instantly heard the sound of something taking damage. I had no NPCs except the guide, who was right next to me, so I didn't know what could have made the sound. Apparently the eye got hit by a star the instant it spawned.
View attachment 7515
When I took this screenshot I had hit it with one or two starfury stars, but most of the damage was done by the falling star. First time that's happened to me.
Too bad it wasn't an instakill :p That would have been sweet XD though you wouldn't have been able to capture it that way :p

QUACKERSDELTA, WHY ARE YOU WORTH NO MONEY?!?!?!?

2014-10-31_00002.jpg

Ehhhm... anyways... I made a shocked ff5 lenna pixel art... sadly none of the paints looked skinlike other then brown but it looks nearly exactly like deep orange(which I used for her clothes)

The sprite for refrence...
Untitled1.png
(its small, you will have to use an image program and zoom in)

and heres the pixel art...
Yes she looks like a simpson but as I said, brown wasnt good to use...

2014-10-31_00004.jpg

and here it is on the map... btw its made out of diamond gemspark blocks.

2014-10-31_00005.jpg

517688C0648F7CA60ECB2450980F34FC2CC07198

That moment when I finally finished my teleporter hub. The painting system ist just great for things like this. :D
The room resembles a minimap of the real map. The teleporters are placed roughly where the exits in the real map are. The wiring was a lot of work since this is a large world, but I'd do everything to improve my world.
  • Top center: My house inside a big snow globe
  • Top left/right: Oceans
  • Center left: Underground jungle with temple, protected by a 4 block thick lihzard wall around, crimson already ate everything else.
  • Center right: Dungeon, obviously. ^^
  • Next to my char: Big mushroom biome, artificially made by me.
  • Bottom center/left/right: Underworld
So, what do you think of that teleporter hub minimap? :D

Broken hero sword in the first two min. Of a solar eclipse I can't get a picture though):

Broken hero sword in the first two min. Of a solar eclipse I can't get a picture though):
And the death sickle also Without a pic.):
[DOUBLEPOST=1414897846][/DOUBLEPOST]I can't take pics of my stuff cause I'm doing this on my ipad

Last edited by a moderator:
This cabin had a normal gold chest despite being in an underground snow biome...
XOGQ3W7.png

A strange place for cobwebs to spawn...
nOh9S5a.png

This is some odd jungle.
cUkZlHr.png

What happens when crimson meets underground snow...
HAYKm46.png

Last edited:
The rain is behaving oddly.
2014-11-01_00001.jpg

This dungeon let me get low enough to find a wooden chest in it.
2014-10-29_00006.jpg

The meteor landed in a hole. I found it amusing.
2014-10-29_00001.jpg

You needed to right click and open the image in a new tab and use that URL in your insertion. Always do it that way. EDIT: Sorry for editing your thread without asking :x not trying to abuse my position, just help.

Now for my screen shots :)

Just thought I'd camp in this cave for a while
1024x595.resizedimage

First time fighting the Golem and he just sat there taking my punishment (yes I was lucky enough to get a Crimson Keymold before fighting Plantera so I got Vamp Knives before facing the temple XP)
D50008EB34AB7156C4828EE3CE8DAFBFCAA550BE

First Hellavator after 1.2.4 and of course I did it before having a Shadow Pickaxe so this happened
3F63D208D34AB769B0515254F8C415D337AF7D3E
Can u fix my images at my thread plz?

Lime Kelp decided to grow in the Lihzahrd Temple entrance...
Lihzahrd Kelp.jpg

So I go inside and explore, and I find something unusual...
Gold Chest.jpg

A Gold Chest in the Lihzahrd Temple? Shouldn't that be a Lihzahrd Chests? Huh.

I go in deeper....
Gold Chests.jpg

-_- Wow, worldgen, great work.

Then, as I'm grinding Golem to a pulp (with 400 health, might I add)...
Gold Chest Mimic.jpg

A Gold Chest Mimic interrupts my Golem battle.

Still no fast clock :(
Meh. Good luck on your way to your ankh shield (i guess). The RNG can be really mean. When I farmed for my Rod of Discord I farmed a lot of hours without success. But when I finally got it I got about 3 in 2 hours.

Back
Top Bottom