1.3.4 is LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope you can Place that Crystal anywhere...
because i made this,
FilrEvk.png

which may not look like much... but i'm 90% of the time to lazy to actually make something "Decorated"
also, i'm to Stupid to find that guy...

I can't seem to find the tavernkeep for the life of me. o.o I've tried on a new world, new world with houses built, my main world that is expert/hardmode. Flew to both sides of the map, checked the dungeon and caves. >_>

Why does the event only last ~30 seconds? I place the crystal, kill some enemies, screen goes bright, some more enemies and then it's over

I've found a bug, when a player using the ufo mount is stopped, the char gradually goes 1 pixel upwards.

Why does the event only last ~30 seconds? I place the crystal, kill some enemies, screen goes bright, some more enemies and then it's over

Are you playing on single player or multiplayer? Additionally, are you using any mods or external programs? This shouldn't be happening, and isn't happening on my end.

I've found a bug, when a player using the ufo mount is stopped, the char gradually goes 1 pixel upwards.

This is a known bug, and happens with all perma-flying mounts. Thanks for the report. :)

A little spoiler about that event...
Once you have found new NPC, buy from him Elder Crystal Stand and Elder crystal. Create BIG ( around ~100 blocks ) flat place, place both Stand and Crystal on it. It will begin spawning new enemies, and now you have to defend that crystal. Good luck!

I still can't find the NPC..

It can take a while to find him, he functions like the Goblin Tinkerer or Wizard, he is meant to find during natural gameplay while exploring, he doesn't always pop up immediately.

Just keep searching, and use Hunter Potions to assist with it! :)

A little spoiler about that event...
Once you have found new NPC, buy from him Elder Crystal Stand and Elder crystal. Create BIG ( around ~100 blocks ) flat place, place both Stand and Crystal on it. It will begin spawning new enemies, and now you have to defend that crystal. Good luck!
that is not really a Spoiler... since that is the Core Mechanic of a Tower Defence...

stil lcan't find that NPC. when he should be at the Starting Point... and the Spawn point of the Map is Directly in the Middle of my Base...

It can take a while to find him, he functions like the Goblin Tinkerer or Wizard, he is meant to find during natural gameplay while exploring, he doesn't always pop up immediately.

Just keep searching, and use Hunter Potions to assist with it! :)

well... got no Fins, got School Tomorrow... so only ~1h left. and i'm Pretty sure the RNG just hates me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom