1.3.4 is LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st Bug i've encountered so far.

You gain banners from 50th kills right? Well i wonder if it was because i had my stardust dragon out doing the 50th kill or not but, i didn't get banners for each of them.

EDIT:
I kinda got banners for 200th kills on certain NPC's and one banner for the 50th on one.

2nd Bug

Aerial Bane weapon using Holy Arrows, it doesn't use the effet of the holy arrows and still shoots the splitting projectiles.

Last edited:
That is really cool! You'll find him, just keep looking. He can be anywhere and is meant to be found while exploring. I think about 75,462 Terrarians are trying to find him right now lol
So it is right you said he spawn everywhere, even on surface? Thank you for the information?

YYUSS!! i found him...
and this looks better than Expected
DA5IHZs.png

proud of myself right now...

1st Bug i've encountered so far.

You gain banners from 50th kills right? Well i wonder if it was because i had my stardust dragon out doing the 50th kill or not but, i didn't get banners for each of them.

I kinda got banners for 200th kills on certain NPC's and one banner for the 50th on one.

This is intended. Banners from the DD2 event work differently from normal banners, and their drop rates scaled in comparison to how common the enemy is during the invasion.

This is intended. Banners from the DD2 event work differently from normal banners, and their drop rates scaled in comparison to how common the enemy is during the invasion.
This clarifies it ;)

Still got that bug with the Aerial Bane.

Are the skellies supposed to *hover* instead of walking once they get hit by something(for me it's the last prism)

And are all the mobs supposed to be into a phasing purple-ish almost all the whole event?

Grammar edit.

Last edited:
Super excited! I have a summoner character in another world, so the minion update will be super helpful! Hoping to see the event as well. I really hope the tavernkeep still makes horrible puns.

Question though, and I've seen others ask this too...At what point in progression can the Tavernkeep start to spawn? I recently switched computers and lost all my worlds and characters, so I had to start fresh and haven't been able to kill any bosses yet in my own singleplayer world (thanks RNG |D).

Are the skellies supposed to *hover* instead of walking once they get hit by something(for me it's the last prism)

And are all the mobs supposed to be into a phasing purple-ish almost all the whole event?

The purplish phasing has to do with the enemies adjusting their height due to height differences between the portals and the crystal, or if there are blocks in the way. I'm still investigating some specifics where it triggers too easily, but if you don't have a flat enough arena, they'll usually do that so that they can get to the crystal correctly.

Question though, and I've seen others ask this too...At what point in progression can the Tavernkeep start to spawn? I recently switched computers and lost all my worlds and characters, so I had to start fresh and haven't been able to kill any bosses yet in my own singleplayer world (thanks RNG |D).

At minimum, you have to have defeated the Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu, whichever your world had. :)

Played through the event a few times with my friend with end game gear and it was really fun. The waves were fairly easy to clear but the final boss was tough.

alright... found a Exploid...
when you got that Goblin mini Boss thingy...
just stand next to the Portal and Keep Killing it fast (Last Prism or something)
i ended up with a inv. full of Loot

The purplish phasing has to do with the enemies adjusting their height due to height differences between the portals and the crystal, or if there are blocks in the way. I'm still investigating some specifics where it triggers too easily, but if you don't have a flat enough arena, they'll usually do that so that they can get to the crystal correctly.
:)

Well, i do have the crystal on a bump of 7 blocks high.

Attachments

• Capture 2016-11-15 15_43_09.png
    Capture 2016-11-15 15_43_09.png
    703.9 KB · Views: 270
Hey, am I the only one that has had all of the solar pillars destroyed, causing impending doom to approach? I had four left when I left the game last, and now after this update, impending doom is approaching.
Wish I had a picture showing what happened, but I can't figure out a way to show this.

Also, the music did not fade out the way it normally does. It just suddenly stopped, then the moon lord came.

Can someone explain why this doesn't work? I can place the altar a bit to the left and it works fine, but while it's in the temple thing I built, the game tells me the area it's in isn't big or flat enough.
Capture 2016-11-15 15_12_25.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom