1.3.4 is LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Cenxx! Was the change to allow pumpkins to be broken by weapons intentional? It kind of broke auto-placement of pumpkins, the seeds keep on breaking when you try to place them. If this could be fixed / changed, that would be much appreciated!
I'd really like to see this get fixed as well.

If the change to auto-breaking pumpkins is intentional, then I'd like to know what the reason is for this change. This is a serious downgrade imo, as the way pumpkins functioned as either a nice autumn aesthetic, or an optional gatherable item is now ruined. As it is now, you'll inevitably destroy them by accident while fighting enemies and accumulate seeds in your inventory whether you like it or not.

> Wait for 1.3.4 to come out, then give up and go to sleep at 12:00 a.m. in Japan
> 1.3.4 is released at around 2:00 a.m.
> wake up at 7:00 a.m., go to work
> Check the forum, reddit, YouTube and watch you guys playing and having fun at lunchtime

Hate my life

Last edited:

If the change to auto-breaking pumpkins is intentional, then I'd like to know what the reason is for this change. This is a serious downgrade imo, as the way pumpkins functioned as either a nice autumn aesthetic, or an optional gatherable item is now ruined. As it is now, you'll inevitably destroy them by accident while fighting enemies and accumulate seeds in your inventory whether you like it or not.
Exactly. Whenever I'm fighting an invasion, my water bolt usually travels to my pumpkin farm and uproots all the immature pumpkins! I really hope this change is fixed, or at least they give us an option to disable it.

Let's see... Outside of turrets we have 10 new weapons...
So far I've got 8 of them
1) Sky Dragon's Fury (It's hard to describe it, but it's the best weapon ever, Terra Blade tier)
2) Betsy's Wrath (If tooltip is correct, then it's a Golden Shower 2.0, the ride never ends, TB tier)
3) Flying dragon (Terra blade with more CC and less damage, TB tier)
4) Aerial bane (Tsunami with strong dropoff, covers large horizontal area, TB tier)
5) Tome of Infinite Knowledge (Staff that can shoot letters or cast tornados, Megashark tier)
6) Sleepy Octopod (Strikes an arc around you and then does groundslam, Ms tier)
7) Phantom Phoenix (Shoots 3 times with 2 arrows, 4th shot is a Penix, Ms tier)
8) Ghastly Glaive (Spear that works like Horseman's Blade without downtime, Ms tier)
Seems like there's 1 more Terra Blade tier weapon and 1 more Megashark tier weapon.
Can someone who has them tell what they are and what they do?

Let's see... Outside of turrets we have 10 new weapons...
So far I've got 8 of them
1) Sky Dragon's Fury (It's hard to describe it, but it's the best weapon ever, Terra Blade tier)
2) Betsy's Wrath (If tooltip is correct, then it's a Golden Shower 2.0, the ride never ends, TB tier)
3) Flying dragon (Terra blade with more CC and less damage, TB tier)
4) Aerial bane (Tsunami with strong dropoff, covers large horizontal area, TB tier)
5) Tome of Infinite Knowledge (Staff that can shoot letters or cast tornados, Megashark tier)
6) Sleepy Octopod (Strikes an arc around you and then does groundslam, Ms tier)
7) Phantom Phoenix (Shoots 3 times with 2 arrows, 4th shot is a Penix, Ms tier)
8) Ghastly Glaive (Spear that works like Horseman's Blade without downtime, Ms tier)
Seems like there's 1 more Terra Blade tier weapon and 1 more Megashark tier weapon.
Can someone who has them tell what they are and what they do?
Of those 8 you listed, the only one I haven't gotten is the Flying Dragon.
Can't think of what the other two would possibly be, if they even exist.
Of the 8 listed, each roughly corresponds to an armor set sold by the Tavernkeep. All of the damage types are accounted for (with Summon being covered by the turrets).

Could somebody tell me the amount of defender medals per wave? Grinding for the defender forge in PHM takes AGES!
[doublepost=1479267160,1479267110][/doublepost]
Of those 8 you listed, the only one I haven't gotten is the Flying Dragon.
Can't think of what the other two would possibly be, if they even exist.
Of the 8 listed, each roughly corresponds to an armor set sold by the Tavernkeep. All of the damage types are accounted for (with Summon being covered by the turrets).
The patch notes stated that there were 10 new weapons, but there only seems to be 8 discovered so far (excluding the 12 sentries)

There is no effect of banner .....:eek:
Specification?
I'm pretty sure it is to prevent the mobs from being murdered too easily. The events are supposed to be challenging, and they are! (Unless you are over prepared like I was when I faced the PHM version of the event with a molten fury, I shredded everything apart)

I'm pretty sure it is to prevent the mobs from being murdered too easily. The events are supposed to be challenging, and they are! (Unless you are over prepared like I was when I faced the PHM version of the event with a molten fury, I shredded everything apart)
I see......
Thank you!:)

I seem to be having an issue. I am in early expert hardmode, I found the barkeep, but the event seemed really easy.
How do I access the hardmode version of the event? And was the mage mini-boss supposed to drop an expert lootbag?

I seem to be having an issue. I am in early expert hardmode, I found the barkeep, but the event seemed really easy.
How do I access the hardmode version of the event? And was the mage mini-boss supposed to drop an expert lootbag?
The real final wave is Wave 7. More waves seem to be unlocking as you kill more normal bosses. Only Betsy seem to be dropping a lootbag.

So much this it completely ruined by gardens I I wanted to have easy harvest pumpkins I would use my actuated garden...

Found him on top of a dungeon in a random world, but I have yet to spot him in my main.

Went back to my main world with the crystal to set up for the invasion, and solar eclipse comes...

Also, did not register on cellphone rare enemies detector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom