tModLoader Masochist Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fargowilta

Duke Fishron
This mod has one sole purpose and that is to make vanilla bosses spawn naturally all over the place depending on how far into the game you are

Pre HardMode

King Slime: spawns in slime rains on the surface (after King Slime and EoW/BoC are defeated)
Eye of Cthulhu: spawns at night on the surface (after EoC and Skeletron are defeated) Increased chance during blood moons
Eater of Worlds: spawns in the corruption (after EoW, Skeletron, and Queen Bee are defeated)
Brain of Cthulhu: spawns in the crimson (after BoC, Skeletron, and Queen Bee are defeated)

HardMode

King Slime: spawns in slime rains on the surface and a smaller chance during the regular day
Eye of Cthulhu: spawns at night on the surface with an increased chance during blood moons
Eater of Worlds: spawns in the corruption
Brain of Cthulhu: spawns in the crimson
Queen Bee: spawns in the jungle during the day after any mechanical boss is defeated
Skeletron: spawns in the dungeon at night after any mechanical boss is defeated
Wall o Flesh: spawns in the underworld after any mechanical boss is defeated

Post Moon Lord

Idea is definitely inspired by @MountainDrew

Hardmode bosses will be coming soon..

Last edited:
I imagine the furthest this would work is Plantera. Cultist would trigger the events and screw that, moon lord isn't a good idea at all, and golem only makes sense in the temple, and fighting him is the only point of said temple anyway.

Mechs would be cool to sometimes see during blood moons

I imagine the furthest this would work is Plantera. Cultist would trigger the events and screw that, moon lord isn't a good idea at all, and golem only makes sense in the temple, and fighting him is the only point of said temple anyway.

Mechs would be cool to sometimes see during blood moons
You forgot Fishron, whom would work if you're in the ocean.

What the heck is a "fishron?"

Yeah, I did forget about him... but he's also so hard in Expert his every appearance would basically mean death unless he was post ML

Been playing with this mod on Expert for a little while now, and I like it! It's fun to randomly have a tougher monster to fight.

What's not fun is having multiple Eyes of Cthulu interrupting a fishing session. The bosses are a bit too common right now, and can easily force the player out of what they want to do.

Been playing with this mod on Expert for a little while now, and I like it! It's fun to randomly have a tougher monster to fight.

What's not fun is having multiple Eyes of Cthulu interrupting a fishing session. The bosses are a bit too common right now, and can easily force the player out of what they want to do.
Thanks for the feedback. He does only spawn on the surface but yea I'll lower his spawn rate a little. Also I should probably update the op with everything exactly how it is lul

Im just thinking right now would it maybe improve if the bosses have a %chance to spawn at day and night (maybe different), and they can only spawn once a day ? The chance would role then every 2 ingame Hours ??

Idk how it works right now or if this idea would break the idea / concept of the mod, but this way it would still a chance to have free spawning bosses every day and Night but prevent to get overhelmed by mass of bosses.

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom