Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

I recently learned that there is a gold variant of Mice... well who knew?

Well it would seem kinda weird if most critters had gold variants, but some did not lol. I've never seen a Gold Mouse in person (saw one on a scanner once), but I just assumed they existed because most other critters I knew had a gold variant already.

Well it would seem kinda weird if most critters had gold variants, but some did not lol. I've never seen a Gold Mouse in person (saw one on a scanner once), but I just assumed they existed because most other critters I knew had a gold variant already.
but last I checked there isn't a gold snail, grubby/sluggy/buggy or penguin

And Only Bunnies penguins and goldfish are corrupted by a blood moon.

but last I checked there isn't a gold snail, grubby/sluggy/buggy or penguin

And Only Bunnies penguins and goldfish are corrupted by a blood moon.

Well, Grubby/Buggy/Sluggy are jungle critters that are exclusively spawned by cutting jungle foilage, and Penguin.... yeah, that is odd that Penguins have no gold counterpart.

But then again, Penguins have a banner. Do any of the Gold-capable animals have banners?

Well now, I guess those two things can go in this thread, because I never knew bird/rabbit banners existed. Not sure why, since banners are supposed to be buff items, and nobody needs buffs to fight rabbits and birds lol. At least, not NORMAL rabbits anyways.
There are no crimson equivalent evil critters. The corrupt ones all have banners but not the crimson.
Also there is a Goldfish banner too once again most pointless buff lol

Well now, I guess those two things can go in this thread, because I never knew bird/rabbit banners existed. Not sure why, since banners are supposed to be buff items, and nobody needs buffs to fight rabbits and birds lol. At least, not NORMAL rabbits anyways.
There are no crimson equivalent evil critters. The corrupt ones all have banners but not the crimson.
Also there is a Goldfish banner too once again most pointless buff lol
To be fair, they were implemented before 1.3, back when banners were just cosmetic

Frostspark boots gives a snowfall effect when using the rocket function:
8bdc611aac.gif

How have I not noticed that for so long.

Back
Top Bottom