Wavebank A Magnificent Soundtrack

Small Question.

I am now using the V3 because the other ones no longer work now that there's another track needed. I see Pirate invasion is a combination of Undertale's songs NGAHHH and Spear of Justice.
Why did you use both? It doesn't sound right to have both in there because when one ends, a song that sounds entirely different starts.
I used both because they are variations on the same song. Have you actually heard the transition between the two? It's quite smooth, and unless you are extremely familiar with both songs, you'd be hard pressed to find the transition as far as I can tell.

I supposed that may be just my opinion, but when combined, they just sound like one long song.

I used both because they are variations on the same song. Have you actually heard the transition between the two? It's quite smooth, and unless you are extremely familiar with both songs, you'd be hard pressed to find the transition as far as I can tell.

I supposed that may be just my opinion, but when combined, they just sound like one long song.
They may be different variants, but they have a whole different theme tied to them. They are in different keys at the begining, they way they transition to the next part is different, and whatever the heck they used in the second haff Spear of Justice doesn't sound 100% right for an invasion event.

They may be different variants, but they have a whole different theme tied to them. They are in different keys at the begining, they way they transition to the next part is different, and whatever the heck they used in the second haff Spear of Justice doesn't sound 100% right for an invasion event.
If I had only used one of the two, I feel that the music would have gotten a bit repetitive because the Pirate invasion isn't exactly a short event. I'm sorry you don't think they work, but that's just how I've put it.

If I had only used one of the two, I feel that the music would have gotten a bit repetitive because the Pirate invasion isn't exactly a short event. I'm sorry you don't think they work, but that's just how I've put it.
Why not use the unused version of Spear of Justice? I feel like it would fit a pirate invastion more than the used versions.

Are you working on with a new update? Because 1.3.4 is released and Old One's Army requires a magnificent soundtrack :D
I have actually updated it, I just need to put the download link the OP and add the changelog. I was just about to start on that. :)

Edit:
Updated the wavebank to 1.3.4!
V3.1: Old One's Update
Changed Goblin Invasion from "Luftrausers - Luftrausers" to "Goremage - Orcs Must Die! 2"
Added Track 41, Old One's Army "Mine Games - Orcs Must Die! 2"

Last edited:
I have actually updated it, I just need to put the download link the OP and add the changelog. I was just about to start on that. :)

Edit:
Updated the wavebank to 1.3.4!
V3.1: Old One's Update
Changed Goblin Invasion from "Luftrausers - Luftrausers" to "Goremage - Orcs Must Die! 2"
Added Track 41, Old One's Army "Mine Games - Orcs Must Die! 2"

I don't know if you are still working on it as I type this, but to me it seems you forgot to put the download link on the newest version. But if you're still working on it, sorry to bother ya. ;3

Back
Top Bottom