View attachment 148790
Purge Matrix Core
View attachment 148791
Dubstep Gun
View attachment 148792
Again, amazing sprites :)
[doublepost=1479691023,1479690716][/doublepost]
Alright.
Whats the most interesting item in everyone's opinion?
I like the adaptor
The most interesting items in everyone's opinion is the Celestial items because I'm cursorily to see what does the effect and Damaged is it?

My favorite would be...
ALSO what about enemies you would imagine you like/hate

Fel Binder
View attachment 148789
Lights End
View attachment 148790
Purge Matrix Core
View attachment 148791
Dubstep Gun
View attachment 148792

After seeing this list, I'm definitely going to say the Dubstep Gun. BattleBee's Celestial weapon expansion suggestion was one of my favorites, so seeing this finally become reality makes me more than happy to see it. :)

BTW, I'm pretty sure Vladimir or someone else posted the progress bar at 90% before, yet when I see the OP, the progress bar there is still at 80%. Am I missing out on something, because I am pretty darn sure that someone did post an announcement that the mod was 90% done.

After seeing this list, I'm definitely going to say the Dubstep Gun. BattleBee's Celestial weapon expansion suggestion was one of my favorites, so seeing this finally become reality makes me more than happy to see it. :)

BTW, I'm pretty sure Vladimir or someone else posted the progress bar at 90% before, yet when I see the OP, the progress bar there is still at 80%. Am I missing out on something, because I am pretty darn sure that someone did post an announcement that the mod was 90% done.

Does the dubstep gun make mobs dance or play dubstep when it fires?

I believe in the actual suggestion, BattleBee proposed that the Dubstep Cannon is a charge weapon that when fully charged (the dubstep beat slowly rises for 3 seconds), the music drops the bass and pushes any mob, including bosses/enemies that aren't affected by knockback.

Or, y'know, it could just be a heavily upgraded endgame Magical Harp. :p

Last edited:
I believe in the actual suggestion, BattleBee proposed that the Dubstep Cannon is a charge weapon that when fully charged (the dubstep beat slowly rises for 3 seconds), the music drops the bass and pushes any mob, including bosses/enemies that aren't affected by kncokback.

Or, y'know, it could just be a heavily upgraded endgame Magical Harp. :p
Better yet, if you hold right click you can charge it. If you hold left click it'll be like the Magical Harp.

Back
Top Bottom