Weapons & Equip The Delta Shield - Endgame Shield

Burst

Empress of Light
This item gets added in the Ethereal Mod! Thanks to @iShadow !

After the Moon Lord, the combining of stuff is not present anymore. Let's change that, eh?

First of all, let's introduce...
The Luminite Shield!
Crafted with 10 of every Fragment, and 10 Luminite Bars.
+4 defense, +20% melee damage, +20% magic damage, +20% summoner damage, +20% ranged damage
At an Ancient Manipulator
So, that's not all.

Celestial Workshop
Crafted with 1 Tinkerer's Workshop and 5 of every fragment

So now to the real suggestion.
Delta Shield
Crafted with 1 Luminite Shield, 20 Souls of Fright, Might and Sight, 1 Ankh Shield and 15 Luminite Bars at an Celestial Workshop
+7 defense, +20% damage on every class, Ankh shield effect, can walk on any type of liquid, immunity to lava
"The shield of a true hero."

An simple, but yet good idea. So now you have an awesome item after the moon lord, which makes you powerful.

Last edited:
That idea is very similar to the grammar used in order to represent it, if you know hat I mean.
If you're meaning that the idea is poor and the grammar used to explain it is poor, I'll remind you that members are expected to treat each other with respect here. And that criticism of suggestions are welcome, as long as it's constructive. Making a snarky statement isn't necessary or constructive.

If you're meaning that the idea is poor and the grammar used to explain it is poor, I'll remind you that members are expected to treat each other with respect here. And that criticism of suggestions are welcome, as long as it's constructive. Making a snarky statement isn't necessary or constructive.
That is true I admit, let apologize first.
And then continue with something more constructive.
As far as I'm concerned about the game, merging all shield accessories and pretty much all the basic emblems - twice - into the same accessory would be a really bad idea for that it would decrease variety and would turn some accessories simply illogical to ever use.
However, there are a couple of shield accessories in the game and merging only some would be probably a good idea for that currently barely anyone is using them.

Things like the Paladin's Shield are often overlooked, as they don't offer too much alone - especially in single player. Merging that with the Ankh Shield would be an overkill, but it has a nice a synergy with Frozen Turtle Shell, which could be beneficial, yet reasonable at the same time as it wouldn't offer insane benefits in single player like an ultimate shield would do.
Of course, that is a quite common suggestion...

This item gets added in the Ethereal Mod! Thanks to @iShadow !

After Plantera and Golem, the combining of items is not present anymore.
Time to change that!

First of all, let's introduce...
The Luminite Shield!
Crafted with 10 of every Fragment, and 10 Luminite Bars.
+4 defense, +20% melee damage, +20% magic damage, +20% summoner damage, +20% ranged damage
At an Ancient Manipulator
So, that's not all.

Celestial Workshop
Crafted with 1 Tinkerer's Workshop and 5 of every fragment

So now to the real suggestion.
Delta Shield
Crafted with 1 Luminite Shield, 1 Paladin's Shield, 1 Ankh Shield and one Obsidian Shield at an Celestial Workshop
+7 defense, +20% damage on every class, paladin shield effect, Ankh shield effect, Obsidian Shield effect

An simple, but yet good idea. So now you have an awesome item after the moon lord, which makes you powerful.

The Ankh Shield has the same effects as the Obsidian Shield, so it wouldn't make sense if you needed to make it with both a Ankh Shield and Obsidian Shield seeing as you need to make the Ankh Shield with the Obsidian Shield. So I would suggest that it just be made with the Ankh Shield and Paladin shield. ;3

Back
Top Bottom