Wavebank A Magnificent Soundtrack

I'll try it out when TModloader updates to 1.3.4, but one suggestion/music change: Mind if you switch out the recent old one's army with Homestuck - WSW Beatdown or Oppa Toby Style? So, it should have one Homestuck track in there so i can rate this Pumpkin out of Pumpkin.

Note: I feel bad now for requesting this.

I'll try it out when TModloader updates to 1.3.4, but one suggestion/music change: Mind if you switch out the recent old one's army with Homestuck - WSW Beatdown or Oppa Toby Style? So, it should have one Homestuck track in there so i can rate this Pumpkin out of Pumpkin.

Note: I feel bad now for requesting this.
I actually did have a homestuck track as the Pirate Invasion theme a couple versions ago, and I may change it back in the future. As for the tracks you suggested, I don't feel that either of them really fit the event. Both sound a bit too deranged and chaotic for a medieval styled invasion. I think'd they'd probably fit better as the Solar Eclipse, but even then, I don't like them enough to put them in. Sorry.

Also, why do you feel bad for suggesting it? I said suggestions are fine in the OP. :p

Dunno. Maybe put Heir of Grief into the Final Boss because why the hell not? To my tastes, the Solar Eclipse should have Oppa Toby Style and the Final Boss to me, ALWAYS put Heir of Grief into a Magnificent Wavebank since it fits to my liking.

Reason: i dunno why i like Heir of Grief into the Moon Lord boss theme because it always fits. It helps me to never give up no matter how hard you try into Moon Lord in normal and in Expert Mode.

If you don't feel it fitting, that's fine by me. However, it puts me to my mind that wavebanks don't have a fitting Final Boss track, and to me: I always give mercy to the Final Boss track, which the players hate me doing that.

Again, if you don't like the way it fits, it's fine bro. I am cool with it.

Dunno. Maybe put Heir of Grief into the Final Boss because why the hell not? To my tastes, the Solar Eclipse should have Oppa Toby Style and the Final Boss to me, ALWAYS put Heir of Grief into a Magnificent Wavebank since it fits to my liking.

Reason: i dunno why i like Heir of Grief into the Moon Lord boss theme because it always fits. It helps me to never give up no matter how hard you try into Moon Lord in normal and in Expert Mode.

If you don't feel it fitting, that's fine by me. However, it puts me to my mind that wavebanks don't have a fitting Final Boss track, and to me: I always give mercy to the Final Boss track, which the players hate me doing that.

Again, if you don't like the way it fits, it's fine bro. I am cool with it.
Sorry mate, but I'm gonna have to turn it down again. While it's a nice song, I don't think it fits. Thanks for the suggestions though.

I actually did have a homestuck track as the Pirate Invasion theme a couple versions ago, and I may change it back in the future. As for the tracks you suggested, I don't feel that either of them really fit the event. Both sound a bit too deranged and chaotic for a medieval styled invasion. I think'd they'd probably fit better as the Solar Eclipse, but even then, I don't like them enough to put them in. Sorry.
I kinda like some of the tracks from the V1 Soundtrack. As you progressed, I feel like many of the Boss soundtracks didn't have as much spark to them. I feel like my favorite songs from all versions were as follows.
  • (Boss I) Chip Zeal
  • (Boss II) Meat Golem
  • (Boss IV) Big Bandit
  • (Dungeon) Hacking Malfunction Battle
  • (Pirate Invasion) Pumkin Party in Sea Hitler's Water Apocalypse
  • (Pumpkin Moon) Hot Damned
  • (Frost Moon) Circles of the Bells
Green means the song is still around in the latest version, while Red means you got rid of it. Version one was my favorite soundtrack for bosses and invasions to be honest, and I feel like the return of some of the old tracks would make V4 better.

I will use the Boss I soundtrack as an example here. Focus, our current song for Boss I, seems too technological, and isn't one to make me feel like the boss fight is tense, but Chip Zeal is intense music. It fits well when fighting bosses like EoC, Skeletron, Skeletron Prime, and Duke Fishron.

Last edited:
I agree with you on the pirate invasion, and sort of on the dungeon music. I find it hard to pick between Hacking Malfunction and Hulk Destruct Button, IMO, they both fit really well and I really like them both. I wish I could make Hacking Malfunction play in the pre-hardmode dungeon, and then Hulk Destruct play in the hardmode. That would be awesome.
As for Boss 1, I find it a bit odd that you think Focus is too technological and not intense enough, seeing as Chip Zeal is actually based (or at least a reference) on/to Focus. They're both very similar, and the main reason I changed it was just because I wanted some variety, so I changed it to something extremely similar.
And for Boss 4, I didn't feel that Biggest Bandit really conveyed the weight of the battle. This is the guardian of an ancient temple, and at one point, he was the final boss, I felt that I needed a more intense, dramatic song to match that. In an attempt to make the Golem feel like an actual fight again, and not the massive pushover he really is. :p

Perhaps I'll make a classic version that has all the old boss/invasion music. But if I do, it won't be for a while.

I agree with you on the pirate invasion, and sort of on the dungeon music. I find it hard to pick between Hacking Malfunction and Hulk Destruct Button, IMO, they both fit really well and I really like them both. I wish I could make Hacking Malfunction play in the pre-hardmode dungeon, and then Hulk Destruct play in the hardmode. That would be awesome.
As for Boss 1, I find it a bit odd that you think Focus is too technological and not intense enough, seeing as Chip Zeal is actually based (or at least a reference) on/to Focus. They're both very similar, and the main reason I changed it was just because I wanted some variety, so I changed it to something extremely similar.
And for Boss 4, I didn't feel that Biggest Bandit really conveyed the weight of the battle. This is the guardian of an ancient temple, and at one point, he was the final boss, I felt that I needed a more intense, dramatic song to match that. In an attempt to make the Golem feel like an actual fight again, and not the massive pushover he really is. :p

Perhaps I'll make a classic version that has all the old boss/invasion music. But if I do, it won't be for a while.
I just kinda like upbeat music for these boss battles, and yes I do like Hulk Destruction Unit, but it just kinda ruins the PreHardmode Dungeon. That would be nice to use one for Prehardmode, and the other for Hardmode.

While Focus isn't that bad, I still feel like the original was better. It has a lot of good parts to it, and feels more like a song for a boss battle especially Skeletron Prime and Duke Fishron, and still fits well with the Pre-Hardmode bosses. Focus kind of feels stale after a certain point in the game.

I tried it out, and the tracks that you put in were sounding....Magnificent. It will be more magnificent if you don't compress the tracks to HD because, without compressing it, it will sound so much better. But at the cost of size.

Edit: Why did i download your wavebank, because Sandstorm fits very well with Cannbalt soundtrack. And i heard the track before, but never played the mobile game.

I tried it out, and the tracks that you put in were sounding....Magnificent. It will be more magnificent if you don't compress the tracks to HD because, without compressing it, it will sound so much better. But at the cost of size.
Sadly, it just straight up doesn't work if you don't compress it, and the file is almost 2 GB in size.
Thanks for the compliment though, glad you like it. :happy:

Hello, I am a mac user. I downloaded the file and terraria would MUTE all the noises! music, sound effects, everything!! I went to this https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-0-8-wave-bank-wont-work.34666/ which seemed like this person had the same problem as me. I see them say they changed the names. I do not know how to change the file names, as I do not know how to open .xwb files on my mac. Also, the two files look completely different.
Screen Shot 2017-02-15 at 9.33.03 AM.png
<-- that one is the custom one. I do not know what I have to do to get it to work.

Back
Top Bottom