Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I need help, when I try to download the mod I get a malware warning on my computer. I have tried both links.
Pls Halp
Click the button below the X button in the top right corner. Click settings, then, at the bottom of this new page, there should be a link saying "Show advanced settings..." click that, uncheck "Enable phishing and malware protection". You can now download the file. You can just re-enable it after downloading the file if you don't want it kept off.(this is assuming you're using google chrome, But I'm sure a quick google search will yeild the results you need if you're on another browser.)
*cough* *cough*
please, at least search for your issue online before posting. literally the first search result tells you how to resolve this.

how do I use commands like bloodmoon and eclipse, and is there a list of all useable commands?
Digit /help on multiplayer, but be sure to have put your character privilege to 4, by digitting "privilege <your character id found by "playing" command> 4.

But know of a thing, i'm not 100% sure the commands will work, if does not work on client, try on server.

Poor Ricardo ... what did he ever do to you? =(
Wait what ? Who are you ?
Everything. He is diabolical. He is evil. He is... El Ricko of Making Ranger Suffer.
Then finish the stuff you started and start telling other what you plan on doing for discussion instead of just adding for no reason õ_õ
Lizard race is OP with tackle, tackle makes invulnerable as well as heavy damage.
You didn't see the bunny then didn't you ?
And the Tackle skill is OP, but still can be hard to use sometimes as you gotta jump/fall exactly on the enemy it just need a cooldown or remove the invulnerability.

Ok so some gravestones have been spawning in areas i have never died before. When i read them they say stuff like "A zombie perished here, better remove this tombstone" and "Here will lie Atlas, if he AFK grind" (Atlas is my Titan-Warrior's name). But i also got one that says "If you are reading this, post this on the forum the next time you post: 4119F2" . What in the world is going on?

N terraria v5.43 has rose back up the map save fail bug from before

Attachments

• Load fail.png
    Load fail.png
    333 KB · Views: 277
Someone who pressed Shift + A. I hope no one is getting in trouble for me saying that.
o_õ
What can I do with souls? I have over 200 ancient souls and I have no idea how to use them :l
Nothing!!! Just be a horder with them as they don't have a use anymore.
It's kind of ME who rarely play terraria recently, or , the HM dungeon is getting harder ?
If you are in Raid Mode, then It is harder (It used to be a lot easier then normal mode) and if on normal made then it was supposted to actually be easier, the status from the mobs there was reduced by a bit to make it possible to survive the mages/paladin and also be able to at least kill some of them.
Just a suggestion nakano. how about using the slime king mask sprite for the slime helm.
or using the actual slime king helm as the headpiece. just adding effects.
No! I made it to look a bit like a transparent gel around the player, not to appear like a transparent king slime set.
N terraria v5.43 has rose back up the map save fail bug from before
Was doing anything specific when that happened ? (Cause it actually never happened to me in many times played :/)

Another thing is that the nterraria browser would disappear and reappear, also the realms are glitching and my worst enemy the missing grass textures are back.
One time the textures would drop 3 random items like corrupt seeds and shark fins, don't remember the 3rd.
The realms would not fully disappear and would have corruption and hallow.

Back
Top Bottom