tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

I would like to have a modded multiplayer playthrough. As such, I am going to host a server for me and a couple others to play on when I (and the other members) are available. It would be mostly vanilla, but with some enhancing mods: BeehivesGalore, BossChecklist, BossHealthBars, BouncyCoins, DyeEasy, DyeUtils, ElementalWeaponEnhancements, HelpfulHotkeys, imkSushisModLite, imkSushisNaturallyOccuringMoonsMod, Infinity, MaxStackPlus, PlayerHealthBar, RecipeBrowser, ShorterRespawn, SolutionsMod, TheLuggage, tWiki, VanillaDyeFix, WingSlot, Wireless, WorldGenPreviewer.

You would have to be trustworthy, and available on most weekdays after 1800GMT for a couple hours.

Oh yeah, and it also includes a very preliminary stripped-down version of 3.0.0 - imkSushi's Mod Lite...
Hey, i want to join, what terraria version it require? You use server IP host?

Suggestion: Bone pickaxe
Reason: I have install alot of mod, and one of the mod can craft pre hardmode powerful pickaxe, but that require bone pickaxe and bone pickaxe can only be dropped by undead miner, which undead miner is rare + bone pickaxe is not a guarranted drop.
Recipe: Maybe 50 bones and your choice of item.

Btw yes i meant this mod. I know my closer says i support calamity. and i do. im still working on my profile. But i love this mod to!

No way, I'm playing this mods with a lot of other cool mods completely fine.. Are u using the right version? Have u updated the mods? What terraria version are u using? Maybe u have to restart game or re download game.. Something may went wrong in your config file.

I just want to say that my ankh shield turned into a philosophers stone after i downloaded and installed to make a few items it was in hardmode and expert

imksushi your mods is very good, but some item i dont know, like there a town npc sell like tank and its consumable, and the description said like first wave only, and when i try to consume it, it doesnt do anything, it doesnt consume the tank.

Also your mods Imksushi drop addons have some problem.. When I kill boss, they only drop treasure bag, like plantera.. So when i disable this mods.. I get lot more thing, I got some item that is modded when killed plantera.. But with your mods on.. The treasure bag I opened only give me 1 item and is vanilla.. Like I keep getting Pygmy staff.. But is pretty good! Without this mods, I can't even get those worm scarf.

Last edited:
Is it normal while using this mod that I'm able to craft party flasks and party cannons out of thin air?

I mksushi does your drop addons mod compatible with other mods.. Because when I open treasure bag I only get vanilla item.

I mksushi does your drop addons mod compatible with other mods.. Because when I open treasure bag I only get vanilla item.
Not really compatible, but that is due to Terraria being a pain in the way it finds drops (or rather, drops find it).

Also,
I am doing a survey of the demographics of people in the Terraria Modding Community, though primarily those who use my mod:
https://goo.gl/forms/Nw5y9LKMh0l0kZkm2

What does that mean? The survey one

Also when your temple key can craft dungeon key will be done? PLS I want those because after I got 1 temple key I really win the jungle temple.

I'm playing with the Calamity mod and this one and I need a modded drop from Plantera, but the treasure bag isn't dropping it. Also, the Golem treasure bag only drops beetle husks and not items.

[edit]
I just saw the comment about treasure bags not dropping modded items. Still doesn't explain the Golem treasure bag thing though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom