Drawings & Paintings Bunce's Fan Art Stuff

BUNCE

Dungeon Spirit
njcL7dn.png

Welcome
My art will showcase the good, bad, old, and sketches/unfinished.

I will be taking request.
I may or may not get to a request because I'm trying to get good than I am now.

richard-hellums-queenbee.jpg

richard-hellums-dev-armor-skiph.jpg

richard-hellums-untitled-3-03.jpg

richard-hellums-dryx.jpg

richard-hellums-solar.jpg
richard-hellums-dev-armor-lazure.jpg

5ibjBK4.png

acSrkrP.png

HIjjr2S.png

VL7kDSX.png

Dz7Aopy.png
ar6YJcH.png

DC5J7bd.png

iGcwRyy.png

zNaFNX3.png

Cvt8fLY.png

K0gHcyP.png

1A9nUqH.png

8L6JEWx.png

wFIW9aR.png

u6Kezhr.png

xOxJUNU.png

1st Year
Wg1ojqc.png

2nd Year
P8Ag3GJ.png

BlueBeoWulf
8nx0LUb.png

TRWHp27.png

0FG4ujf.png
Vladimier
89ewYSy.png

Last edited:
I'm going to try to be as specific as possible, don't feel any pressure to take the request, but,
If you don't mind, I think it'd be great if you could draw a paladin fighting a player in hallowed armor. The player in hallowed armor would be stabbing the paladin, and a dungeon spirit would be coming out of the armor of the paladin. This is really great art, by the way.

Wow, some really nice stuff. Glad to find your thread!
You appear to be taking requests, so I'll go ahead and post one, if that's OK?

He's a sith in power armour - there are lots of reference images in my signature!

This... This is beautiful.

If you don't mind, I'd like to request my avatar (Don't plan on changing it anytime soon)

Some clarification: The whitish parts are silk cloth, like robes. The green parts on the robe is glowing wire, and the green particles around her is just nature stuff (like leaves, grass, etc.)

IM in love with your work so hope you don't mind I request.
There is no rush or even a insentive I don't want you to do it. I just love your stuff.

Mind my character hacking and beheading a group of zombies or any creature doesn't matter . Final detail is his eye blazing in a furious rage.
Reference pictures
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Can I just say that I really like the way you draw armor? You seem to have a great grasp on clothing in general, but armor is something I don't see well done so often.

I suppose I'll plop down a request, but don't feel oblicated to complete it or anything, I'm fine either way.
Arachius -Ool.png

He's a guy in tight fitting armor with lit up electric lines along it, with a full visor helmet and a long green scarf. For bonus points, he typically wields some form of lightning gun. I'll leave the design of it up to your imagination.
Real nice art, and thanks for your time!

Ooh, shiny awesome artsies!
Seriously though, this looks amazing, and I really like your armour.

So... Can I request my character Jerion? The references for him are in my signature, just open and close the first spoiler and then you should see the whole thing, then just open my art gallery.

This is some incredible stuff. Very well made.
If you don't mind I'm gonna drop a request. I understand if you don't want to/don't have the time, that's totally fine. Especially since it seems you have a lot of requests already.
I'd like to request a drawing of Vezrix.
Vezrix Prime.png

I can provide details like what the armor is made of and stuff like that if need be.
Any pose will do, and any creative liberties you feel you need to take are totally acceptable.
Once again, magnificent work, can't wait to see more. :happy:

Man! What you have here is GOLD! I can't believe i haven't seen this 'til now!
The feeling i get from those pics, that comic-book style, i just frigging' love it.
I'm just gonna go ahead and say:
6odWCeN.png

AMAZING WORK, KEEP IT UP!

Looking good .o. I especially like how you do font art, that stuff is cool af.
Keep up the good work, man! .o.

Holy:red:thisissogoodIdecidednottousespacestomakeitlooklikeIwasexcitedwhichIam

Could you draw the dude in the middle?
Owqg6Rv.jpg

Have him be some sorta anthro dog, you can have artistic freedom with that, just have it be a spitzer-type (like a Norwegian Elkhound or a German Shepherd or something) please!

well, these are VERY good but if i may, i would like to put up a request its a little big...BUT im sure someone of your skill can do it
la8UWgo.jpg

if you can, thanks in advance. and if you cant, i understand and thanks for your time

Back
Top Bottom