Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

Well, at least I'm no longer the only one experiencing this issue. And I also read the post where you can choose to show only what you are able to craft at the moment. I may try it somewhere down the line, even though I hope it gets patched.
I have tried that workaround and I can say it does work. It's helped a ton!
[doublepost=1478533047,1478532965][/doublepost]
I get that too when the crafting menu is set to "Show All" recipes. My workaround is to toggle with X/Sq to only "Show Available" instead.
Thank you. It works swimmingly.

I can't seem to join my friends world
[doublepost=1476811865,1476811823][/doublepost]It rarely works. I have great Internet connection any ideas of what might be the problem?
Most likely both of you connects to the Internet through a router that performs NAT. One of you (preferably both) needs to configure the router to forward port 3074 (Xbox 360) / port 5223 (PS3) to your console. The easiest way to do that is to simply enable UPnP (if your router supports it). Then your console will be able to open port(s) by itself.
If your router doesn't support UPnP, you will have to setup a port forwarding rule on your router by yourself. Either google for instructions relevant to your router model, or check out portforward.com.

There's more bugs you need to fix you see the spectre mask ever time when you hit something with a magic weapon the little soul particals hit the enemy on contact it doesn't do the thing where the soul particals comes out then hits the enemy sorry if this sentence didn't make sense and the blizzard staff is still to slow and not working correctly can we have one more bug fix update for ps3 I know 1.2.4 is the last update for console but please finish fixing all these bugs.

I was playing in xbox 360 and when i placed a mud block in air truffle worms have spawned and the block disappeared. I crafted a OCRAM summon and when i used it a truffle worm have spawned

I jumped off a living tree and flew really far.I got a piece of green text that just said my character name.Whenever I opened the map my character's name was green.I reloaded and it's back to white.Why?

I jumped off a living tree and flew really far.I got a piece of green text that just said my character name.Whenever I opened the map my character's name was green.I reloaded and it's back to white.Why?
Whut? You got this too?
I did the exact same thing, and that happened, thought it was the consle itself...

I think it is not right to discontinue the updates for the PS3 and Xbox 360 simply because they are old consoles. The two have the ability to run updates like the 1.3 version.
The worst is that anyone who was already an end-game in the PS3 version or Xbox 360 will be forced to purchase the game on another console such as PC, PS4, Xbox One or Wii U if they want to receive updates like 1.3 and have to start everything again.

the old gen cannot handle 1.3. It's like taking 1.2 and doubling it. It doesn't fit the hardware requirements sadly.

I think it is not right to discontinue the updates for the PS3 and Xbox 360 simply because they are old consoles. The two have the ability to run updates like the 1.3 version.
The worst is that anyone who was already an end-game in the PS3 version or Xbox 360 will be forced to purchase the game on another console such as PC, PS4, Xbox One or Wii U if they want to receive updates like 1.3 and have to start everything again.

They actually don't have that ability. Remember, those consoles are over a decade old (well, the 360 is at least). Terraria has grown to be a rather tough game for these consoles to run.

They can't handle the entirety of 1.3. They'd have to compromise and sacrifice some of the things we all would want from it. And they don't want to compromise just to get something out. They want the game to be fully enjoyable.

Back
Top Bottom