Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I REALLY WANT THE 1.3.4.3 NTERRARIA UPDATE SO MUCH!!!! ;-;
SO, I CAN USE MY CHARACTERS FROM REGULAR TERRARIA IN NTERRARIA!!! ;-;

Last edited:
I REALLY WANT THE 1.3.4.3 NTERRARIA UPDATE SO MUCH!!!! ;-;
SO, I CAN USE MY CHARACTERS FROM REGULAR TERRARIA IN NTERRARIA!!! ;-;
It may be coming soon, I just am having some technical issues with decompilation currently.
Can you make your NPPlayers talk by typing something like ":NPPlayer Something"?
Please?
Already thought about something like that after I saw something on use.
Maybe will be coming with Season 7.

Question: What software do you use to program terraria?

To make mods? You can use notepad to write the code if you want to. The language you use to make the mods is c# the language that terraria the game was programmed on is C# as well. If you wanna make a mod check out the tmodloader's post.

To make mods? You can use notepad to write the code if you want to. The language you use to make the mods is c# the language that terraria the game was programmed on is C# as well. If you wanna make a mod check out the tmodloader's post.
Thanks!

It's almost like people can't read, but can't blame them entirely.

How would I play N Terraria with mods like Thorium?
First big red line says that it's impossible to do so.

you cant chib nterraria is a standalone mod and cannot be played with others.
He's not a godly coder with nothing better in his life to do than to code, so chill off there a bit. Multiplayer with this has been more complex to code. Have more patience, as the fanbase of this is also waiting for it to happen.

the n terraria 7 wait is real
But the development is not, due to problems while debugging the new decompiled version,
all the deja vu has got me tired, and now I'm wondering alternative ways of making the
new mod season.

The new Terraria source is very complicated to fix the bugs, summing that the save/load world
issue is back too.

But the development is not, due to problems while debugging the new decompiled version,
all the deja vu has got me tired, and now I'm wondering alternative ways of making the
new mod season.

The new Terraria source is very complicated to fix the bugs, summing that the save/load world
issue is back too.

i will still wait even if it takes 1 year

Back
Top Bottom