3DS 3DS Update 1.04

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest a poll of items they COULD put in without much issue. Have us decide which of those items in their power to put in to put in in the chnce we could only have a select number. Tell us what IS do-able and let us decide among those things we want in the most.

I suggest a poll of items they COULD put in without much issue. Have us decide which of those items in their power to put in to put in in the chnce we could only have a select number. Tell us what IS do-able and let us decide among those things we want in the most.

I agree with this :happy: prepare a farewell update for the 3DS with community input so everyone's happy and then move on to the Switch port ;)

the beetle wings and the option to choose between PC and console music seem like they would be fairly easy to implement and would make the 3DS experience more complete, plus a couple of other things

I'm new to the multiplayer scene, so I wanted to ask if it was a known thing to have invasion music not play for either player. At least with the Goblin invasion, there was no change in music for either of us.

When is the newest update for 3DS? I have a few things I'd like to tell you about.
There is an odd glitch for 3DS that occasionally send you to the Home screen by tapping the very bottom of the screen.

When is the newest update for 3DS? I have a few things I'd like to tell you about.
There is an odd glitch for 3DS that occasionally send you to the Home screen by tapping the very bottom of the screen.
The hot fix patch was sent out to Nintendo a while ago, so hopefully the patch will come out in a week or two. So this glitch won't be fixed in this next update most likely. Will try testing it later too

Edit: I can't seem to reproduce this, can anyone else?

Last edited:
Well...
It Seems that it finally stopped crashing (few hours sp and mp) up to now... Great!

But yesterday i created few worlds to find one which is made for a mate and me for mp.
After one of them was rdy it crashed (i was watching TV, so i just saw the error mesaage).
I started all new, tried to enter and crash again - dont know, but Seems that this World had any Problems.

Ps: someone told me slime King has no trophy on 3ds (after i killed him like 100 Times -.-), but what about eater of worlds? No trophy after maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany kills...

That sux xD

Ps: someone told me slime King has no trophy on 3ds (after i killed him like 100 Times -.-), but what about eater of worlds? No trophy after maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany kills...

That sux xD
You're just really unlucky then. I got an Eater of Worlds trophy on my first attempt. So... good luck?

The hot fix patch was sent out to Nintendo a while ago, so hopefully the patch will come out in a week or two. So this glitch won't be fixed in this next update most likely. Will try testing it later too

Edit: I can't seem to reproduce this, can anyone else?
Oddly, the bug is stopped by turning off the 3DS and turning it back on...Wierd...

Terraria theme? hell yeah. make my theme look like the overworld on the top screen and underground on the bottom screen or something

do you think it would be possible to release a Terraria 3DS theme or two? I would love that so much!
Sounds fantastic. Maybe the underworld could be at the very bottom of the screen, as well as parts of the world being hallowed and corrupted/crimsoned and you can have the player fighting Skeletron Prime or some other boss.

And I just thought the Japanese language version was behind the American and European releases, but seems like we are all waiting for 1.04.
At the moment I have 1.01 which is the latest I can install

And I just thought the Japanese language version was behind the American and European releases, but seems like we are all waiting for 1.04.

You have an Asian 3ds at all?

Terraria updates are available to download from the E-shop. You do not download the updates from in game.

The Japanese version is a special case. Spike Chunsoft handles the updates there, 505 Games has no control on that. We share code with them, but they have their own development team handing their updates. As far as I know, nobody from Spike posts here.

Yea I see that now, I have just updated to the 1.01 patch which corresponds to the european patch 1.02 (i.e. frost moon etc). Looking through the internet to figure out any news about when the 1.04 content will hit the japanese eshop. Well atleast I got the fixed dungeon generator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom