tAPI [WIP]SkillTree Mod Early development stage

this is a good mod but how do i get the skill points
Be sure to check dates before posting in very, very old threads. The last time this mod's developer was online was over a year ago. The last update to this mod was a long year and a half ago.

Even if you are using a very old version of Terraria that can still actually run this mod, it's very unlikely your questions and comments will ever be addressed.

Reactions: 000
Be sure to check dates before posting in very, very old threads. The last time this mod's developer was online was over a year ago. The last update to this mod was a long year and a half ago.

Even if you are using a very old version of Terraria that can still actually run this mod, it's very unlikely your questions and comments will ever be addressed.
well i actually figured it out u get an item if u kill enemies at night

hey someone might go through old mods
You're speaking for yourself, not others.

Very few people are playing tAPI mods anymore, especially smaller ones like this. But if you want to help people, then don't bump ancient threads that nobody posted on for a year and a half. It just clogs up the first page of active WIP mods that everyone else is checking on.

Reactions: 000

Very few people are playing tAPI mods anymore, especially smaller ones like this. But if you want to help people, then don't bump ancient threads that nobody posted on for a year and a half. It just clogs up the first page of active WIP mods that everyone else is checking on.
yeah wip mods ive seen a bunch of them not even have downloads that are a few years old

Wrong i have this mod in 2020 REEEE

Back
Top Bottom