Texture Pack Bane´s Texturepack

Should i bother doing this little Project ?

• Yes, i want using this textures in future!

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Sure keep going the experience will shape u.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • No, nothing u should bother with.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • !Heil Moon Lord!

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I do support your endeavor, you should combine forces with other WIP HD texture packs so more people have to to less labor.
They look most similar to Terrafine or Ardency, yet seem better in some areas.

While I do support your endeavor, you should combine forces with other WIP HD texture packs so more people have to to less labor.
They look most similar to Terrafine or Ardency, yet seem better in some areas.

Oh yeah i forgot to update it here, and ur right its similar looking cause they basicly do the same like me i just use another technic. Easy said i use Smooth Color edges while Terrafine and Pixel Perfect using Hard Color Edges. A Main reason why i was starting it in firstplace was basicly the different color shading i used cause we have already 2 or 3 Texture projects running doing basicly the same with another shading. But while doing it i came across on 1 fatal issue, my Smooth color shading technic doesnt work on every Vanilla sprite and looks terribel on some stuff meanwhile other sprites looks fantastic and even with redoing this sprites it doesnt looked better.
That means i need to change my technic to Hard color Edges and trying to Compare in terms of quality the same as the named above. Because mixing Smooth and hard color edges technic would result in weird looking stuff( u just see the difference and it feels wrong looking @ it). Another possibility would that i alter the vanilla textures completly like Pixel a Day did it, but that even take more time to finish stuff specialy when ur not a Pixelartist (like me kek).

The creator of Pixel Perfect also noticed that himself even with hard color Edges just upping the Scale of the sprites with the same resolution results in some of the stuff terribel look/quality too and needs some tweaks and alternate work. So in the end i practice around with hard color edges right now and redo all the stuff i done with my current technic, meanwhile i follow the process of Terrafine and Pixel a Day to check out hows their is going and if is worth to continue mine since , 1 plus point of my technic was that i was able to done alot of sprites in shorttime.
But as Mention with over 9k Sprites it takes a long time to finish this projects, and Pixel Perfect Creator already said he wanna take this on his own.

Edit : sry for the wall of text in bad english, i hope i cleared it a bit up.

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom