tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Last time I played Prefixes for Enemies, one of the rings' visuals was bugged. I believe it was the first tier ice shard ring, where each icicle had a white square behind them. It really took me out of the experience and, if this sees an update, I hope you can manage to catch and fix this.

Last time I played Prefixes for Enemies, one of the rings' visuals was bugged. I believe it was the first tier ice shard ring, where each icicle had a white square behind them. It really took me out of the experience and, if this sees an update, I hope you can manage to catch and fix this.

I didnt had this issue worked perfectly for me on 1.3.3

Moments ago, I published an updated version of this mod to the mod browser! The update contains a decent amount of content in the form of new potions that you can craft with tier 2-5 tickets.

The shift to tModLoader V0.9 required a number of widespread changes to the code base, which might have resulted in some bugs. Please let me know if anything comes up.

Moments ago, I published an updated version of this mod to the mod browser! The update contains a decent amount of content in the form of new potions that you can craft with tier 2-5 tickets.

The shift to tModLoader V0.9 required a number of widespread changes to the code base, which might have resulted in some bugs. Please let me know if anything comes up.

OMGF ur back noice to see u here again tho first u update the next days :*, time to test around i guess then \ o/

Then i can delete my mirror links finally.

Sweet! Ill post any bugs i may find

I have found one bug. At active mod, event Old One's Army not spawn monsters. It is their spawn only when the player approaches closely the portal.

it seems your mod conflicts with Cheezes content pack and cosmic variety, i looked through my mod list and i could not activate them, cheezes and cosmic variety work together but your mod de-activates them. any other information you need just ask, only just made this account to tell you xD

it seems your mod conflicts with Cheezes content pack and cosmic variety, i looked through my mod list and i could not activate them, cheezes and cosmic variety work together but your mod de-activates them. any other information you need just ask, only just made this account to tell you xD

Okay i tested it now are u sure??
I activated now first only Cheezes then Cosmic Variants spawned some items to check. Then i activated Cheezes and Variant both together tested again. Then i did Load prefixes with them together and all 3 Mods Works correctly and i was able to use them.

Back
Top Bottom