Mobile Mobile Thanksgiving Update - Coming November 6th

as i sayed before: A GIANT TURKEY IT'S GOING TO EAT US!!!!:eek: (girly...i mean manly yellings)

Good afternoon, everyone!

As we noted in our earlier Pre-Thanksgiving update preview, we are poised to deliver an awesome Thanksgiving-themed update for our Mobile Terrarians. We know people have been justifiably excited about this and have desired a specific launch date. Well, we wanted to take a quick minute to answer those requests with that launch date: this Thursday, November 6th!

Here is a quick teaser description of what is coming as well as a screen shot of the Thanksgiving boss, Turkor the Ungrateful (in case you missed it earlier this week).

In the spirit of Thanksgiving this holiday season, we’re unleashing the terrifying Turkor the Ungrateful turkey boss for players to battle in Terraria. Turkor is ready to turn the tables and make you the main dish during this festive celebration. This incredible cornucopia of new game content is available for a limited time only – until Nov 30th. The Thanksgiving update will launch on Thu, Nov 6th (on App Store, Google Play and Amazon).

Along with our mobile Terraria developers, CodeGlue, we sincerely hope our Mobile Terrarians enjoy this Thanksgiving update, and we look forward to bringing you even more news on the console and mobile Terraria fronts in the weeks and months to come!
[DOUBLEPOST=1415135873][/DOUBLEPOST]

Good afternoon, everyone!

As we noted in our earlier Pre-Thanksgiving update preview, we are poised to deliver an awesome Thanksgiving-themed update for our Mobile Terrarians. We know people have been justifiably excited about this and have desired a specific launch date. Well, we wanted to take a quick minute to answer those requests with that launch date: this Thursday, November 6th!

Here is a quick teaser description of what is coming as well as a screen shot of the Thanksgiving boss, Turkor the Ungrateful (in case you missed it earlier this week).

In the spirit of Thanksgiving this holiday season, we’re unleashing the terrifying Turkor the Ungrateful turkey boss for players to battle in Terraria. Turkor is ready to turn the tables and make you the main dish during this festive celebration. This incredible cornucopia of new game content is available for a limited time only – until Nov 30th. The Thanksgiving update will launch on Thu, Nov 6th (on App Store, Google Play and Amazon).

Along with our mobile Terraria developers, CodeGlue, we sincerely hope our Mobile Terrarians enjoy this Thanksgiving update, and we look forward to bringing you even more news on the console and mobile Terraria fronts in the weeks and months to come!
So Windows Phone doesn't count as a mobile version?

Just picked this up today because the temptation became too great and since I don't always have a PC handy. Nice job on the port. Now to get ready for some turkey...

Wait is this a hardmode boss? I hope it's a hardmode boss because there are already enough stuff in mobile pre-hardmode

index.php

---

That is THE worst edited image I've ever seen coming from a decent source.

Good thing I have mobile :) I have all platforms, but PC and mobile seem to be the improving editions. Soon enough, maybe after Christmas, we'll have 1.2! Maybe. Just maybe. If so... It's a christmas miracle! XD

luckily for me, the mobile player. I am a pc gamer no longer when april comes around. I have windows xp. One April fool's day I won't enjoy...

YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS does it have that random cheat-menu-I-don't-know-how-to-use?
EDIT: I LOVE IT A NEW BOSS
EDIT EDIT: Why no autumn colored trees?

Fighting ways for Turkor have been heard on this page, and they sound good...if only my arms dealer hadn't have taken my megashark, I'd be fine...WHY DESHAWN!!!

Back
Top Bottom