Retinazer
tModLoader
WHPB94Q.png

Item Checklist

Latest Download:
Mod Browser (in-game) - Direct link - Alt download link

Open to collaboration on GitHub
Discord:

This mod adds an in-game checklist that you can toggle with a hotkey (set in hotkey menu). The checklist lists items you've collected or crafted (since installing). Why? I dunno, I had a thought that it would be neat to try to 100% collect all the items in the game. (And also loaded mods)

First one to 100% gets 1,000,000 internet points. Go!

See it in action:

v0.5 adds sorting and filtering options:

Credits:
A huge thanks to Some Schmo for the amazing icon artwork.

Planned Features:
  • Whatever by popular demand
  • ??
Changelog:

v0.5
  • Amazing new Sorts and Filters
  • Now 500% less ugly.
v0.4
  • Collect Chest Items option. "Discover" items be opening chests.
  • Magic Storage Support. With Collect Chest Items enabled, discover items in Magic Storage as well.
v0.2.0.2
  • Added Mod filter
v0.2
  • Sort methods: ID, AZ, Value, Rarity, and Terraria Sort (This one is amazing, it's the vanilla chest sort method)
  • Message now mentions a %.
  • Autoscroll to new item when obtained
  • Toggle Found now has 3 modes: Both, Found, Unfound
  • Found toggle, sort mode, and announce preferences now saved
  • Fixed last few items not being shown
v0.1.0.2
  • Fixed a bug.
v0.1.0.1
  • Added a toggle for the announcement messages.
v0.1
  • Initial Release
  • Collected Filter
ItemChecklist.png

Last edited:
1. F*** you i love u Forever make me childs my God.

2. Well Item Filter for the items would be really neat a simple Icon Tab mechanic like Cheat Sheet has should be gud enough i guess.

Also how it works does it track only Once for a Charackter or only once since installed ( Like Boss Checklist) ? I mean when i track all items on 1 of my Charackter and going on a New one does it restart the tracklist or do i need completly reinstall the mod first.

You insert an image to the thread with the url:
Code:
http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/widget/widgetimage/ModNameHere.png
Make sure to put this url and not the imgur it redirects to, otherwise it won't update everyday.
Ah, Thanks.

Also how it works does it track only Once for a Charackter or only once since installed ( Like Boss Checklist) ? I mean when i track all items on 1 of my Charackter and going on a New one does it restart the tracklist or do i need completly reinstall the mod first.
ItemChecklist is per character, saved to the character. BossChecklist uses data saved to the worlds.

So, each character has it's own unique tracking. (It would be neat to have a global option as well, but oh well, not yet.)

ItemChecklist is per character, saved to the character. BossChecklist uses data saved to the worlds.

So, each character has it's own unique tracking. (It would be neat to have a global option as well, but oh well, not yet.)

Oh yeah didnt tested how the Boss Checklist did it actually i usually did new worlds together with new charackters :^) but good to know now. And yes having both their own way saving the data is gud c:

Hey jopojelly,
this is a great idea and thanks for sharing this mod :happy:
But one question, could you include an option to show the recipe of an item? Maybe set this to be toggled, if someone doesn't want it to be shown. I think some newer players like me would really appreciate it though!

Hey jopojelly,
this is a great idea and thanks for sharing this mod :happy:
But one question, could you include an option to show the recipe of an item? Maybe set this to be toggled, if someone doesn't want it to be shown. I think some newer players like me would really appreciate it though!

U can use Jopojellys other mods for that, CheatSheet or for just the Recipe thingy "Recipe Browser".

cool, but can you make getting an item ALSO count as getting the opposing metal item IE getting palladium bars also counts as getting a cobalt bar?

Back
Top Bottom