tAPI Grox The Great's Mods o' Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok now that grealm is on tmodloader v0.9.0.1 (1.3.4.4) I has questions.

firstly: how do u get grovite?

secondly: is there a frost themed biome in this mod? cause I found some blocks and mobs but haven't seemed to find any biome

thirdly: I don't have a third question

ok now that grealm is on tmodloader v0.9.0.1 (1.3.4.4) I has questions.

firstly: how do u get grovite?

secondly: is there a frost themed biome in this mod? cause I found some blocks and mobs but haven't seemed to find any biome

thirdly: I don't have a third question

1: beat the Golem.

2: I'm not sure. There wasn't a frost themed biome when this mod was for tapi, but who knows.

is basemod for mac too? terraria just has the reading basemod loader up but its not moving at all, its been over an hour with no movement so I'm not sure if its compatible

This thread really needs to be locked. It can be confusing to some having 2 grox-the-greats-mods-o-magic threads open, when one is no longer in development.

Make sure you're using the correct version -- this is the tAPI version which is not compatible with any version of Terraria since 1.3.0.0. Here's the thread you want:

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/grox-the-greats-mods-o-magic-revamped.52399/

Good point, although i'm not sure how to request a lock.

can you change miner to like Gminer cus i haveing a other mod that has a miner its make it so there keep spawning Grealm miners

idk if cus i have 2 npc thats called miner idk but it just happend when he came

the miner npc that i think that is makeing the problem is form trelamium idk if what i said first is going to work but it be sweet if you can maybe find a fix

I love your mod, it's very different from the others..has a unique feel to it.
I wonder if you could in the future add an upgraded version of the Arkhalis ? The weapon is unique but unfortunately can't be useful in Hardmod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom