Mobile Terraria Fixes

If you want terraria mobile free download <removed by staff> after that just typebin terraria and download (works of dec,11,2016)
@David5403, as this is the official Terraria forums, it's rude and disrespectful to come here and admit to pirating the game along with giving info on where to get it. Further mentions of how to pirate the game may lead to warning points.

Be sure to read the piracy policy for the forums here: Policy clarification concerning Piracy and Scam Links

Woah i dont want it free i just want to know if I buy it for my 2in 1 tablet laptop can i get my stuff and world from my Android cloud save .....not really into the idea of starting over again makeing a True Night's Edge again ....will it be touch screen ? I play with my family and we play togther on a WiFi hotspot would i 'll be able to?
I don't think so - from what I can tell your new laptop runs Windows (probably Windows 10); the Android versions are not compatible with the Windows PC version.

I am still waiting for a bugfix for Terraria iOS. For some reason, killing the Wall of Flesh and entering Hardmode in a large world causes the Corruption and Hallow to spawn on the left side of the world in a \\ formation as opposed to the usual \/ in the center.

I am still waiting for a bugfix for Terraria iOS. For some reason, killing the Wall of Flesh and entering Hardmode in a large world causes the Corruption and Hallow to spawn on the left side of the world in a \\ formation as opposed to the usual \/ in the center.
I've never heard of that before, does it happen to you every time, or just once in one world?

Maybe if you can send us a picture of your world that this has happened in so we can understand better and maybe this can be looked into/ fixed.

I have experienced bugs with dyes for a few months now. Both dyes and paints are bugged but primarily dyes is the more impactful one. Many if not all background objects such as the glass kiln do not change visually when painted. Also, some dyes are defective. The flame variants all do not have any effect on your characters armor and instead it is as if you have no dyes equipped. But worst if all the rainbow dye turns you bright red

Attachments

• IMG_1690.PNG
    IMG_1690.PNG
    88 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_1689.PNG
    IMG_1689.PNG
    70.4 KB · Views: 173
Anyone else notice that paint is kinda glitchy in the iOS version? It is impossible to paint anything except for solid blocks and their respective backwalls, and if there are more than two paint colors on the screen at once, the game spazzes out and one paint will override the other two. Please fix this!
[doublepost=1481860730,1481860294][/doublepost]
Maybe if you can send us a picture of your world that this has happened in so we can understand better and maybe this can be looked into/ fixed.

I will try to find a picture as soon as I can, but it is kind of hard to see on my minimap. Both biomes spawned in the Jungle, and in my jungle-preservation attempts I clentaminated the area with Green Solution. However, I can probably get a screenshot of the phenomenon on my minimap.
[doublepost=1481860945][/doublepost]
I've never heard of that before, does it happen to you every time, or just once in one world?

It happens every time, but only in Expanded worlds. It may just be restricted to my worlds, but I am pretty sure that isn't the case.

terraria on my iphone 6 keeps crashing. on newest update and cant find the de-bug menu to save my skin. cannot open one world and hoping that someone can help me

Back
Top Bottom