Please expand on what the mod actually does. It looks kind of interesting, based on your description, but what does it actually bring to the table?

Other mods that bring new content have pictures and descriptions of all the added items, npcs, and enemies. I, and others like me, won't download this unless it is clear what is being added/changed in a much more specific way.

By the by the modder is Italian so there might be some language barriers [no offense] but do mind expanding the explanation of your mod because some modders here will pay attention to your thread and if you don't there would be one of two results. Either your thread is forced to close or it won't but people would be displeased by the lack of detail you put into the mod.

Note: Please, PLEASE, read the terms, conditions, and rules before posting the thread here.

By the by the modder is Italian so there might be some language barriers [no offense] but do mind expanding the explanation of your mod because some modders here will pay attention to your thread and if you don't there would be one of two results. Either your thread is forced to close or it won't but people would be displeased by the lack of detail you put into the mod.

Note: Please, PLEASE, read the terms, conditions, and rules before posting the thread here.
what's the issue the mod is on mod browser and it works

So I tried the mod. It works, but to be blunt, the mod is low quality (very 'alpha' state). This is a brief overview of what to expect from this mod in its current state:

- Roughly two dozen weapons, many of them extremely overpowered, but otherwise very basic swords featuring graphics that do not fit in the style of Terraria whatsoever (they're basically what you see in the OP). Many items are named strangely, one of the swords is merely called "the the".

- A number of slime enemies that all have custom sprites, most of which have cartoony faces on them -- they seem to spawn all over the place with very little regard for balance. Although to be fair, the slime sprites look far nicer than the weapons do.

- A handful of summoner weapons that again, are 1x1 and do not fit graphically with the style of Terraria. One of them is a small sprite of Super Mario from the 'Paper Mario' games that flies around shooting enemies with a small pink projectile. Another is a small sprite of a brain that seems to hit enemies when they simply get near it

In no means do I wish to insult this mod, but merely give others an idea of what it is. I appreciate the creativity that went into some of the items -- it's just in a very, very rough state right now. With a lot of work and refinement across the board, it could be something I'd consider trying out again someday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 000
what's the issue the mod is on mod browser and it works

Well, I'm just saying the guy needs to be descriptive.

So I tried the mod. It works, but to be blunt, the mod is extremely low quality. This is a brief overview of what to expect from this mod in its current state:

- Roughly two dozen weapons, many of them extremely overpowered, but otherwise very basic swords featuring graphics that do not fit in the style of Terraria whatsoever (they're basically what you see in the OP). Many items are named strangely, one of the swords is called "the the".

- A number of slime enemies that all have custom sprites, most of which have cartoony faces on them -- they seem to spawn all over the place with very little regard for balance

- A handful of summoner weapons that again, are 1x1 and do not fit graphically with the style of Terraria. One of them is a small sprite of Super Mario from the 'Paper Mario' games that flies around shooting enemies with a small pink projectile. Another is a small sprite of a brain that seems to hit enemies when they simply get near it

In no means do I wish to insult this mod, but merely give others an idea of what it is. I appreciate the creativity that went into some of the items -- it's just in a very, very rough state right now. With a lot of work and refinement across the board, it could be something I'd consider trying out again someday.

Apparently he just posted this without doing the WIP and not thinking about it too much. If you want a quality mod, he needs to have a team and such.

this is the fantasy mod
it open a portal to the fantasy world:
you obtain a strange items (
153107-8b49f1c205492d241b8f4d8c442f67a2.jpg
) that open the portal to fantasy world and the
lol world, in terraria are arrive weapons and other from these

I hope that you enjoi this mod , fot anithing ask me search me on
terraria forum or steam, my name is sparador or sparador(ITA)

I will update it often and if anybody wont help my he is welcome, I have a lots of spirits to inser in it and a custom biome and other

-I ADD ANOTHER PORTAL TO ANOTHER WORLD: THE SLIME WORLD (11 new slime)
153210-a735555ffbbc88926b55d9cabbdd8f78.jpg

-and more
153211-bbdea9e3d3736c3e00e331c56e31d151.jpg

It is avaible on tmodloader browser, but I put the download here
http://www.mediafire.com/file/iukfikr7j2uvg1j/fantasymod.tmod

(this is the "story" of the mod, how these items arrive in terraria ; this mod doesn't open any visible portal in terraria; but add some items that are inspired from fantasy theme and lol teme that are craftable from a mod special workbench that the story of the mod say have the power to make arrive items from other world and with the time it will do arrive more items from other world and for example items from super mario teme and other (becouse I do update))
View attachment 153027 View attachment 153026 View attachment 153025 View attachment 153025 View attachment 153025 View attachment 153026 View attachment 153027
For anyone who has a hard time understanding this...

sparador(ITA) said:
This is the Fantasy Mod. It opens a portal to a fantasy world. You obtain strange items (
153107-8b49f1c205492d241b8f4d8c442f67a2.jpg
) that open the portal to the fantasy world and the LoL world, in Terraria you get weapons and other things.

I hope you enjoy this mod, ask me for anything, search me on the Terraria Forums or Steam, my name is "sparador" or "sparador (ITA)".
I will update this often, and if anybody wants to help, it is welcome; I have lots of sprites to insert into it and a custom biome, among other things.
I will add another portal to another world: The Slime World (Including 11 new slimes!) and more!
The mod is available on the Mod Browser for tModLoader, or here.

This is the "story" of the mod, and how these items arrived in Terraria:
This mod doesn't open any visible portal in Terraria, but I'll add items that are inspired by a Fantasy theme and a LoL theme that are craftable from a mod-exclusive workbench.
That is the story of the mod, say "Have the power!" to make the items appear from the other worlds. With the time it will take, I will make more items from a Super Mario theme and others (Because I WILL update).

oh I'm sorry I work to it avryday , but like I have write in the description I'm not expert , so I relase it beacouse I would like download a mod like this ( I had download all mod of Terraria browser ) I have relase it immediately because to me please any mod that add some items like this; about the swords too op I will explain to you:

1: only one sword have a too strange name ; the the , but it is called so becaouse like I say in the description these items aren't do in terraria teme , it are do in fantasy teme and other teme , not in terraria teme and I add in the description the lol teme beacouse some of these items are a little lol-strange but is a style .
2: the tooo op sword I think that aren't too op becouse to craft it you need a lots of fantasyte bar that are craftable anly with a very rare ore

if you dont like this stile I can do nothing to people like you , I can only improve the quality of the items and add other items , but no other, I'm sorry I hope of be clear
and that like you say after some times that I update the mod you can like it .

tank you for criticism constructive :) :( an I have add not only sword with a low quality skin , some of my sword have a high quality skin like this:
153429-44626f3d3fe7abe53c5969582985a0c0.jpg

[doublepost=1483092334,1483092121][/doublepost]
hem you think that whit rainbow colors my description is not clear ? if yes and my idea of do the description with rainbow color is bad I can do it white you advice it to me?
The rainbow color may be unclear to some people, but I mainly focused on cleaning the thread up (Ex: fixing grammar mistakes) as it is clear you are most likely Italian.

Back
Top Bottom