tModLoader Itorius' Mods

Do you want to bring back the all mighty Slimey?

• YES!

Votes: 71 92.2%
  • No...

Votes: 6 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds nice. What is exactly "Super-Hardmode"?

Also what's the Resource Crops mod going to be about? Are you planning to finish it later?

BTW I equiped the ring and it keeps killing me and I cant take it off because it gives me no time to do it so I'm constantly dying.

Last edited:
Sounds nice. What is exactly "Super-Hardmode"?

Also what's the Resource Crops mod going to be about? Are you planning to finish it later?

BTW I equiped the ring and it keeps killing me and I cant take it off because it gives me no time to do it so I'm constantly dying.
Super-hardmode is triggered after you kill the Moon Lord, it will (in the future) buff all NPCs and possibly even buff their AIs.
Resource Crops will be a mod about growing materials such as Iron, Luminite, etc. and it will be out after The Dawn Of Industry (so early 2017).
One Ring - Doesn't it say "Use at your own risk"? (anyways there should be a config file in C:\Users\xxx\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader named ECoreConfig.json and you can temporarily add your character name there)

Yeah I don't mind the "you die if you try to use it without filling the conditions" but let the user fix their mistake. I had to disable your mod to be able to use my char otherwise I wasn't able to do anything I will just die every time I tried to play there is no time to take it off after your put it on.

Try putting it on and not be "worthy" and you'll see what I mean. You get locked out of the game basically unless you disable the mod or use an inventory editor or something that you shouldn't need to do to fix the problem. You could change it so that you die in a few seconds instead of instantly so that the player has time to open the inventory and take it off.

Try putting it on and not be "worthy" and you'll see what I mean. You get locked out of the game basically unless you disable the mod or use an inventory editor or something that you shouldn't need to do to fix the problem. You could change it so that you die in a few seconds instead of instantly so that the player has time to open the inventory and take it off.
I will do something about it.

Itorius i found a bug with one of your item the spiked royal gel if you equip it freezes your character in place and if you quit out of you game it crash your charater and there no way to recover you character and the world!
Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at ECore.Items.SpikedRoyalGel.UpdateAccessory(Player player, Boolean hideVisual) in c:\Users\spravce\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\ECore\Items\Accessory.cs:line 170
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.UpdateAccessory(Item item, Player player, Boolean hideVisual)
at Terraria.Player.VanillaUpdateAccessory(Int32 i, Item item, Boolean hideVisual, Boolean& flag, Boolean& flag2, Boolean& flag3)
at Terraria.Player.UpdateEquips(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
here the error!
also the player cant die too!

@Itorius

I noticed a big issue. When your mod is active the player cant die.

Itorius i found a bug with one of your item the spiked royal gel if you equip it freezes your character in place and if you quit out of you game it crash your charater and there no way to recover you character and the world!
at ECore.Items.SpikedRoyalGel.UpdateAccessory(Player player, Boolean hideVisual) in c:\Users\spravce\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\ECore\Items\Accessory.cs:line 170
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.UpdateAccessory(Item item, Player player, Boolean hideVisual)
at Terraria.Player.VanillaUpdateAccessory(Int32 i, Item item, Boolean hideVisual, Boolean& flag, Boolean& flag2, Boolean& flag3)
here the error!
There should be an update ready soon, hopefully those bugs will be fixed.

so this mod is still broken ?
Ok, it should be working now.
here the error!
Also, for further bug reports, use the GitHub Issue page https://github.com/Itorius/Eternal-Mods/issues

okay will try it
It's not fixed still crashes
Code:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.GetItemInfo(Item item, Mod mod, String name)
   at Terraria.Item.GetModInfo(Mod mod, String name)
   at Terraria.Item.GetModInfo[T](Mod mod)
   at ElementalWeaponEnhancements.ElementalProjectile.PreAI(Projectile projectile) in c:\Users\Admin\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\ElementalWeaponEnhancements\ElementalWeaponEnhancements.cs:line 54
   at ElementalWeaponEnhancements.ElementalProjectile.PreAI(Projectile projectile) in c:\Users\Admin\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\ElementalWeaponEnhancements\ElementalWeaponEnhancements.cs:line 54

Would it be possible to get the version for tModLoader 0.9.0.2? I added a new mod, and suddenly it complains that mods that I was using perfectly fine before now require an older version and this is the only mod that is dependent on 0.9.1.

It's not fixed still crashes
Code:
That is definitely not my mod, that's the ElementalWeaponEnhancements from @Gorateron.
Would it be possible to get the version for tModLoader 0.9.0.2? I added a new mod, and suddenly it complains that mods that I was using perfectly fine before now require an older version and this is the only mod that is dependent on 0.9.1.
0.9.1 was out for 6 days, I don't have the old versions and I suggest updating to the new version of tML, since I added some stuff that relies on tML 0.9.1

Back
Top Bottom