tModLoader Reduced Grinding

Quick question; does the frenzy potion overlap with the frenzy potion from thoriummod and what is the recipe for the new frenzy potion (if i just can't see it).
I didn't know Thorium had a Fenzy Potion. I tested it out and you can have both potions and both their effects active at the same time. Their effects are totally unrelated to each other, so they don't affect each other either.

The recipe for my Frenzy Potion is Battle Potion + Vile/Vicious Powder and/or Vile/Vicious Mushroom (the amount of powder and mushrooms is dependent on what you set "FrenzyPotionPowderCost" in the configuration file.

Why does this happen when I double click on the config file?

Attachments

• Reduced Grinding Config Crash.PNG
    Reduced Grinding Config Crash.PNG
    6.5 KB · Views: 307
Why does this happen when I double click on the config file?
I think it's because you don't have .json file set to open with any program. Try right clicking, selecting open with, then choose something like notepad or notepad++.

I think it's because you don't have .json file set to open with any program. Try right clicking, selecting open with, then choose something like notepad or notepad++.
???
I have notepad.

Attachments

• Reduced Grinding Config Crash.PNG
    Reduced Grinding Config Crash.PNG
    7 KB · Views: 238
It doesn't give me any option when I select open with.
Does it giving the option "Choose another app" or something like that? If it does you'll see a list (you might have to select "more apps" or something like that for it to appear.

You can also open the notepad program then drag the json file over the notepad window to load it.

Does it giving the option "Choose another app" or something like that? If it does you'll see a list (you might have to select "more apps" or something like that for it to appear.

You can also open the notepad program then drag the json file over the notepad window to load it.
Thanks it works now!
[doublepost=1483045042,1483044992][/doublepost]one suggestion I have for the mod config is instead of showing the Drop chance increase, can it show the current chance of it dropping?

In the mod config where it says "Expert mode increase" does it add on to the normal mode increase or is it separate?

In the mod config where it says "Expert mode increase" does it add on to the normal mode increase or is it separate?
It's separate. If an item in the list doesn't have an expert version then the line affects both expert and normal, but if it does, then it has one for expert and one for normal.

Will this mod eventually support other popular mods like thorium and calamity?
No, I'd rather leave the drop rates up to other modders. My mod is tModReader compatible though, and anyone is free to make add-ons for drop rates from other mods.

No, I'd rather leave the drop rates up to other modders. My mod is tModReader compatible though, and anyone is free to make add-ons for drop rates from other mods.
Actually I take that back the Frenzy Potion makes up for it because I can always just set the spawn rate higher to get modded stuff faster.

Oh, Yogscast Sjin is using your mod with some others and I can't figure out how he is doing it without using tmod loader v.8.3.5, oh well, thanks anyways

Back
Top Bottom