Texture Pack Texture a day pack

As far as my dissappearance goes, there is no more to it than I already said, although some of the more stalker-ish of you manged to find me anyway...
It is nice to meet you again. (ummh kinda? Because I didn't meet you in real life)
Username change is for sure a thing.
Zde jsem. ("tady" zní někdy hloupě)
It could be very good to read your day mini stories, to be honest I liked them and still do.
Even TExture Pack won't be fully finished, it is still good see some parts of sprites finsihed.

I still remember a little birthday gift given to me.

Yeahh, the stalker is me. You can't hide, but you can try.

Is there anyway i can have the latest download i already dried the Final addition 4 and put them in all the right spots but it didn't work :p

Decided to refashion TCF's old Ectoplasm into the Soul of Sight.
soulsight.gif
Item_549.png

While I love that nerve-twerking animation, I don't think the soul of "sight" should be represented by a brain.
Sorry for being inactive recently, can't find my muse for pixel art :(

While I love that nerve-twerking animation, I don't think the soul of "sight" should be represented by a brain.
Sorry for being inactive recently, can't find my muse for pixel art :(

When not wasting the completly work could do Soul of Might of it. Because we all know Knowledge is might kek.

This looks AMAAAAZING!! How's progress going?
Well, progress is kinda dead right now, since I'm taking a break, but this doesn't mean I'm abandoning it, I'll surely return at a later time.
In the meantime you guys can make sprites without me if you have more motivation than I do, I'm around and can give some feedback where it is needed ;)

Holy :red:. I just read every page of this thread. God damn. It's like an amazing story. With Fox leaving for a year and :red:. This pack has been trough a lot. Glad to see anyone can keep it alive (even when the creator doesn't, for the most part)

Hello folks, i did a post here some year ago and never did more stuff, but i dug up my old harddrive after playing terraria agian and found my old :)red:ty) spritework, which i at the time tried to keep in foxys style. Heres a preview:
rZ95Ots.png

Ive done most of the zombies, some slimes, the worm creatures and some of the hornets (they are basically recolours)
I cant get the xnb converter to work it just crashes for some reason so im just posting the pngs

dl link -> https://mega.nz/#!DZoijYKQ!AzMBLdXZ8EAwqYuOEqNHO_DzR97YAOsno2r12lL6S7g

Hi, its me again.
Seeing my old spritework and reading through the thread peaked my interest in this project again, so i decided to make organizing this whole mess a little easier.
I present to you: The Progress Sheet pls dont grief ;_;
Its a google sheet that basically has a checkmark for every sprite in terraria (i might have missed some), counts those that are done and not done.
This way we can easily see progress, not do sprites twice etc..
You just switch the 0 for a 1 next to the sprite you've remade and the sheet will automatiaclly save and everyone can see that sweet progress.

if you cant find the sprite youre looking for, then search with ctrl+f. If it is not present alert me and ill fix it :)

I took myself the liberty of downloading Blood Ravens compilation (thanks!) all the sprites and indexed all that is done. And so far i think this texture pack is the closest to finished @ 15 % completion.

I made some more sprites aswell, of the cursed skulls in the dungeon and the snatchers in the jungle.
Preview:
zBH6rZX.gif
xyhjJFx.gif

As a last note i petition we make a new thread so we dont have to shift through posts and we can get an OP that is maintained/updated regularly.

Happy new year folks

Attachments

• skele heads and snatcher.zip
    32.7 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
Yeap showing pictures of the glorious, albeit amateurish, spritework done:
T5cBUb0.gif
rdg9Tdv.gif

I've done wall of flesh and its gore sprites, so its completly done.
I also added animation to foxys excelent dark caster sprite + some gore bits i forgot in my last post

Attachments

• WallOfFlesh++.zip
    99.3 KB · Views: 241
Back
Top Bottom