tModLoader Cheat Sheet

The best part about cheatsheet's NPC blacklist function.

20170107184015_1.jpg

I didn't notice the "Unconscious man laying in front of some chests at my base, so I wound up accidently waking him up.
But I have no plans on ever touching the old one's army, so the tavernkeep is nothing more then a waste of a room.
So I blacklisted him in cheatsheet, and how here he is trying so desperately to hog up a room.
I also blacklisted the party girl, as I also see her is a waste of a room.

What are some extensions that work with is please I need to know.
[doublepost=1483951026,1483950896][/doublepost]
What are some extensions that work with is please I need to know.
Woops i didnt llok

Can somebody help, i have problem whit Recipe Browser, when i enter my world i can only open it once and then i cant close it by pressing toggle button, but if i close it by pressing "X" in the corner i cant open it anymore...

Can somebody help, i have problem whit Recipe Browser, when i enter my world i can only open it once and then i cant close it by pressing toggle button, but if i close it by pressing "X" in the corner i cant open it anymore...
there is a hotkey in mod controls , bind it and you can bring it up again

Does anyone have the standalone recipe browser mod compatible with tModLoader v0.8.3.5 (Terraria 1.3.3)
I'm playing with my gf and don't want to update until other mods have up-to-date versions, but the standalone recipe browser mod would be incredibly useful.

dude.. been using this mod for ages, but what is the mod from that volcano text on the gif? seems kinda cool..

tx/

dude.. been using this mod for ages, but what is the mod from that volcano text on the gif? seems kinda cool..

tx/
The volcano is just an example in ExampleMod, I wouldn't really use ExampleMod for a real playthrough.

Does anyone have the standalone recipe browser mod compatible with tModLoader v0.8.3.5 (Terraria 1.3.3)
I'm playing with my gf and don't want to update until other mods have up-to-date versions, but the standalone recipe browser mod would be incredibly useful.
Attached.

Attachments

• RecipeBrowser_v0.1.2.4.tmod.zip
    73.8 KB · Views: 303
Are there any onld download versions of this mod? I'm currently using tmod 0.8.3.4 and would like to download cheat sheet to. Are there any links or something???

Telling about the blacklist whether it is possible to make so that items and recipes could be added to this blacklist too?

Is it at all possible to disable some of the Cheat Sheet options for other players in multiplayer?

I'm currently running a server and this is very useful for some of it's functions but players being able to generate infinite items make it unusable, while other functions such as increased spawn rate are kinda mandatory for a server with RPG mods.

Only the host has the mod, the options still show up for other players.

Hey, I got this mod, and I am having technical difficulties. -Paint Tool: Painting only does walls if behind an object (ex: table, torch). -Multiplayer: Cannot play with others. A little help here would be extremely appreciated, and if others are having problems let me know.
P.S.: If I have the mod on and playing multiplayer, will others have it too?

Hey, I got this mod, and I am having technical difficulties. -Paint Tool: Painting only does walls if behind an object (ex: table, torch). -Multiplayer: Cannot play with others. A little help here would be extremely appreciated, and if others are having problems let me know.
P.S.: If I have the mod on and playing multiplayer, will others have it too?
1. check the transparent toggle
2. don't know why not, this is a tmod server, yeah?
3. yes, all users will sync the enabled mods for the server.

So... Is there any way to disable it for regular players?

I explained it on my last post but... This is a shorter and maybe clearer version of it.

I want some of the options but the players on my server having control of item spawning, free reforge and mob spawning just kills the purpose of multiplayer.

So at least for me I'll just have to disable it if that is not possible.

So... Is there any way to disable it for regular players?

I explained it on my last post but... This is a shorter and maybe clearer version of it.

I want some of the options but the players on my server having control of item spawning, free reforge and mob spawning just kills the purpose of multiplayer.

So at least for me I'll just have to disable it if that is not possible.
No, I put all my multiplayer efforts into Hero's Mod.

Ok, understood.

I'll try to find replacements for the functions in use at other mods then.

Hero's I already and it is amazing at what it does :)

Back
Top Bottom