PS3 Boss glitchiness on PS3 edition?

Watsonisawesome

Skeletron Prime
I recently purchased a disc copy of terraria ps3 edition, and have unlocked hardmode. However, it seems many of the bosses are not dropping the items which they should. The wall of flesh only drops the pwnhammer and nothing else, and I have killed the destroyer three times only to find it drops nothing! Is anyone else experiencing this bug? And does anyone know how to fix this?

Have you tried connecting to the internet to get the updates??

I am indeed up to date, running the latest version of the game. I did check the wiki and it did say that there was a recognised bug that occasionally the destroyer drops nothing, but the fact it has happened three times in a row is both unusual and irritating.

For me, ocram doesn't drop a part of one of the 3 armours, any one else?
But, I have no idea why this is occruring. :/

I am indeed up to date, running the latest version of the game. I did check the wiki and it did say that there was a recognised bug that occasionally the destroyer drops nothing, but the fact it has happened three times in a row is both unusual and irritating.
Are you sure that you're checking where his head was when he died? On console that's where he's drops will be. You might have to dig underground to find them. If this problem persists then you should also report it directly to 505 through the link provided in my sig.

Back
Top Bottom