Items Ultra Ultrabright Torch!

GarchomPR0

Terrarian
Why isn't this already in the game? Make the Ultrabright Torch 1.5x times brighter than the normal torch!

Also, bonus idea - Ultrabright Chandelier crafted the same way as a platinum / gold chandelier, but Ultrabright Torches instead of regular torches. Gives off 2x light instead of 1.5x

Why isn't this already in the game? Make the Ultrabright Torch 1.5x times brighter than the normal torch!

Also, bonus idea - Ultrabright Chandelier crafted the same way as a platinum / gold chandelier, but Ultrabright Torches instead of regular torches. Gives off 2x light instead of 1.5x
Because, what is there a need for a torch that bright?

So... 4 gold/platinum and a chain? You could have just said the recipe itself. Regardless, it doesn't make much sense. Whats the chain even do?

Anyways, I guess a brighter torch could be useful?

i mainly posted this because i saw that some people wanted brighter torches and it seemed obvious that a torch called an ULTRAbright torch should be brighter than normal torches.

Back
Top Bottom