A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't wait to destroy that moon lord and get all those powerful endgame weapons and gear I've been waiting almost 2 years to receive it's gonna be awesome
I'd better start hurrying up on killing the bosses I have left before I face the Inter Galactic Moon Lord!

So..........During the PC/Console comparison, every time it cuts to the "Console" footage, I'm seeing a red cursor....Are you introducing the cursor to consoles or are you trying to pull a fast one on us? Hahaha.
(sorry if that was already asked)
I noticed that the health bars have been remodeled to mimic the PC so this could be to make the console more like the PC.

I've just noticed the console version will have the same cursor as pc too I wonder how they are gonna make that work
Good chances that it's just a remodel of the "Manual" Cursor for precise building/aiming.It would make sense or maybe that's just the new overall cursor,Manual or Automatic.

Good chances that it's just a remodel of the "Manual" Cursor for precise building/aiming.It would make sense or maybe that's just the new overall cursor,Manual or Automatic.
It wouldn't be great for them to change the way we control our cursor so that's the only thing I'm worried about but it seems whoever was testing didn't see any difficulty so it's probably just to help give that similar feel to pc

It wouldn't be great for them to change the way we control our cursor so that's the only thing I'm worried about but it seems whoever was testing didn't see any difficulty so it's probably just to help give that similar feel to pc
Which kinda furthers my guess on why they changed it.I mean it would make sense considering it's a huge update and trying to replicate the PC as best as possible...Anyway,that's just my guess.:p
but this isn't about minor GUI changes,No!This is about a huge update!:DWhich I am so happy for!And it's coming to Mobile only a few months later?Oooh..Ohhh I'm sold!

Which kinda furthers my guess on why they changed it.I mean it would make sense considering it's a huge update and trying to replicate the PC as best as possible...Anyway,that's just my guess.:p
but this isn't about minor GUI changes,No!This is about a huge update!:DWhich I am so happy for!And it's coming to Mobile only a few months later?Oooh..Ohhh I'm sold!
Well I guess you're right this is meant to feel like pc as well as give us 1.3

Well I guess you're right this is meant to feel like pc as well as give us 1.3
If you guys have ever played Final Fantasy 14, it has a nifty feature where you can press the middle button (on PS4 its a trackpad/button, on Xbox it's a button) and it will actually bring up a mouse that you can then use the track pad to move around. This could be the same thing. So basically you press the middle button and you have a mouse cursor that you move with that trackpad, then you press it once more to disable the cursor. That's my guess as of now.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Finally, I get to see a spoiler for this upcoming update! Well done, Pipeworks!
My experience with Terraria started off on Xbox One, and it was a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time before I got it for PC. But since most of my hours of the game go to console, I am EXTREMELY hyped for this!
Keep up the amazing work! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom