tModLoader Zocklukas' Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukas04

Official Terrarian
This mod is dead,dont even try to revive it.
Only thing i maybe do is updating it to never versions of Terraria,not more.

Zocklukas' Mod

Hello, this is a small mod that I created, I hope you enjoy.

It has

• 1 Ores
  • 41 Items
  • 3 Tiles
  • 4 Buffs
  • 3 Potions
  • 1 Town NPC

Content

Manasteel
Manasteel is an ore that can be found in the underground after the world is generated.
It's used to create a magic item set and you can also use it for some vanilla recipes, such as the Band of Starpower.
Also standing on it increases magic stats,wich makes it good for building arenas
Unbenannt.png

Reinforced Shadow/Crimson Armor
The Reinforced Shadow/Crimson Armor is a hardmode upgrade to the Shadow/Crimson Armor.
It's made with Shadow/Crimson Armor pieces, Soul of Nights, and Cursed Flames/Ichor.
ezgif.com-video-to-gif(3).gif

Goblin Hunting Armor
The Goblin Hunting Armor is a drop from goblins in the Goblin Army event.
The helmet has a 2.22% chance, the chestplate a 2.13% chance, and the greaves a 2.17% chance to be dropped by goblins.
Capture 2016-12-21 11_59_06.png

Ancient Cloth Armor
The Ancient Cloth Armor is made with Ancient Cloth wich is dropped by the Ancient Culitst i feel like i use the word "Ancient" a bit often here
Its a End-Game Summoner Armor set
Capture 2016-12-28 17_20_52.png

Material Transmutator
The Material Transmutator is a tile that may only be placed on a table.
It can change an item to its counterpart for an amount of money (depending on the item).
It's dropped by hoplites in the marble biome with a 8.33% chance.
MaterialTransmutator.gif

Other Stuff

Shadow And Crimson Wings are Crafted with the Evil Bar of your World + The EoC or BoC drop
They give you less wingtime then Rocketboots but give you immunity to fall damage
OtherStuff2.png

The Musket Blaster and Underblast are Weapons Crafted from the Phoenix Blaster + The Shadow Orb/Crimson Heart Gun Drop
OtherStuff1.png

Town NPCs

The only Town NPC in the mod is the alchemist NPC
its a Lihzard that comes to your town after killing the golem
the Alchemist sells many types of potions

Capture 2017-01-02 14_12_09.png

There is more content within the mod, that is for you to find!
Have fun!

Recommendations
  • Goes best when paired with other content mods.
  • Use the Recipe Browser Mod by Jopojelly, to find Recipes that aren't listed here

Media

Videos of the mods youtube Channel:

Playthrough from Gameraider where you wil see some of the mods content some time

Credits

People
@Svantetheking ,@Pbtopacio ,@PhoenixBlade ,@Moinaut and @Oliver1992killer10 for Sprites

Also thanks to MTEN for the Nights Dream Sprite

Suggestions
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/philosophers-stone.26958/

Threads

this thread for some Projectile Help:
https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...-and-implementation-tmodloader-edition.40062/

Download

Either the mod browser or below.
If the link doesn't work, you'll need to wait for it to work again (this is beyond my control).
The link will not work when the mod browser is under heavy load.
http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/download.php?Down=mods/ZM.tmod

Last edited:
Updaten The thread a bit
Also huge thanks to @killerjerick and lukaboot sry i dont know your forum name for helping me with Grammar helping me with some Grammar Issues on the Thread

Made Another little change to the thread for an armor i forgoten to add to the thread C:

The manasteel pickaxe could do with a slight nerf to its pickaxe power, or it should require a deathbringer/nightmare pickaxe.

It having 65% pickaxe power means you can skip EoW/BoC, which isn't good.

The manasteel pickaxe could do with a slight nerf to its pickaxe power, or it should require a deathbringer/nightmare pickaxe.

It having 65% pickaxe power means you can skip EoW/BoC, which isn't good.
i think i know why i had it wrong,going to nerv it to 60% so it cannot mine hellstone anymore

Hey Zocklukas, think you could share the internal names for the Shadow and Crimson wings?

I am working on the mod compatibility for my wings mod, and I thought one form of cross mod compatibility with this mod would be to allow your shadow wings and crimson wings to be used in place of my scale wings and tissue wings when crafting the Wings of Midnight or Wings of Bloodlust.

I can do this cross mod thing if I have the internal names for those two wings, internal names are the names used for the .cs and .png files.

Hey Zocklukas, think you could share the internal names for the Shadow and Crimson wings?

I am working on the mod compatibility for my wings mod, and I thought one form of cross mod compatibility with this mod would be to allow your shadow wings and crimson wings to be used in place of my scale wings and tissue wings when crafting the Wings of Midnight or Wings of Bloodlust.

I can do this cross mod thing if I have the internal names for those two wings, internal names are the names used for the .cs and .png files.

The Screenshot probaly shows all you need (Modname,Filenames)

Unbenannt.png

What's the mod's internal name? Is it ZM like in the .tmod file or is it something else because every time I try to add this recipe it errors with "Reference not set to the instance of an object"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom