Weapons & Equip True Copper Shortsword - A new hardmode throwing weapon

What do you think?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this is idea is BOTH AWESOME and FUNNY! SO COOL. But the sprite needs a BADASS makeover. Right now its just a glowing copper shortsword.

Wow, 25 likes with all comments being support and no down votes! Thanks, guys! I didn't expect this to get so popular!

I'll just give some feedback, as "Woo 11/10 gr8 m8 best idea evrr." has already been said.

Considering that it is heat-seeking/multi-use/returning, and it does a considerable amount of damage, I think just a few things should be added to the recipe. That or it should have a slightly lower amount of damage.

Other than that, it is an interesting idea to be able to bring back your trusty Copper Shortsword that you have had throughout the game... if you didn't throw it away.

Why must all my jokes fall flat on their faces ;_;

Here's my version of the true copper shortsword. Feel free to use it if you wish.
True Coppesr Shortsword.png

Amazing sprite and well-thought out, this is a quite good suggestion.
It would also give a useless weapon much more use, which is a delightful idea in my book.

Just thought, how about have true versions of the other shortswords? I'd say they should be a lot like the phaseblades and sabers in having the same stats but different effects. Like, the true copper shortsword has the heatseeking effect while tin has the shorter range penetrating effect.

amazing.

now all we need is a use for the keybrand and many other things :p.

Make a mod, that lets you MODIFY the KEYCHAIN, of the sword, to transform it into stronger keyblades / blades with special abilitys / faster swing speed, ect.

#Oathkeeper!!!!

And for the sprite:

Make something like a copper-colored, slightly modified, energy-infused palladium sword sprite. THAT WOULD a beauty!

Darthmorf, why is it that everytime i post something somewhere, a reply of you shows up not even 3 minutes after that? xD

How do you change your title BTW?

Amazing
Unfortunately it appears as Material and if a newb show to the guide could be a huge spoiler
"WHAT THE F0CK, WE CAN REACH THAT DAMAGE?" : O
The Third option of the guide is too spoilish, i guess...

Amazing
Unfortunately it appears as Material and if a newb show to the guide could be a huge spoiler
"WHAT THE F0CK, WE CAN REACH THAT DAMAGE?" : O
The Third option of the guide is too spoilish, i guess...
hmm Not sure its a problem but if it is considered to be an issue maybe have it used in a crafting item that is crafted into the weapon?
Personally i'd love for it to be this simple as thats what makes this such a hilarious and amazing idea.

Plus I know that many people when starting don't even realize they can put things in the guides slot to figure out what they craft so they might have trashed the copper shortsword already before thy figure out that interface!

hmm Not sure its a problem but if it is considered to be an issue maybe have it used in a crafting item that is crafted into the weapon?
Personally i'd love for it to be this simple as thats what makes this such a hilarious and amazing idea.

Plus I know that many people when starting don't even realize they can put things in the guides slot to figure out what they craft so they might have trashed the copper shortsword already before thy figure out that interface!
Well, i should nevermind this, if i don't want spoiler, i don't give the material to him and keep the suspense, but i use often to remember the materials for one item.
But it's weird when you're new :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom