Tool Yet another PNG to XNB converter

I dont quite rember I used the converter & it worked great :) but I did it file by file 4 each terraria texture. But when I tried a folder It just said this is not an xnb file.
I convert all files in a folder when i create my texture pack, so that surely works.
Can you tell me how you try it, so that i can reproduce the error?

so I open the converter of course :D & then I open "Convert Folder" then I go to my folder named "Textures" & it gives my the error I mentioned earlier

so I open the converter of course :D & then I open "Convert Folder" then I go to my folder named "Textures" & it gives my the error I mentioned earlier
Indeed it wasn't working. I updated the github repository with the fixed version, so download again.
Let me know if there are any other issues.

Thanks for the program! I used it to replace the Ankh Shield sprite since Texture Packs didn't support replacing it. Also the code was a big help. I hope it's alright that I added it to my own program that combines png_to_xnb, WAVToXNBConverter and TExtract. I'm trying to make a central tool for all resource management features.

Thanks for the program! I used it to replace the Ankh Shield sprite since Texture Packs didn't support replacing it. Also the code was a big help. I hope it's alright that I added it to my own program that combines png_to_xnb, WAVToXNBConverter and TExtract. I'm trying to make a central tool for all resource management features.
You are free to use my code as long as your application uses the same license: GPLv3 (instead of the MIT what you currently use). I used some GPL licensed code in my program so i had to use that license, otherwise i would have chosen MIT license, same as you.
Sorry about the hassle, but GPL is quite strict.

You are free to use my code as long as your application uses the same license: GPLv3 (instead of the MIT what you currently use). I used some GPL licensed code in my program so i had to use that license, otherwise i would have chosen MIT license, same as you.
Sorry about the hassle, but GPL is quite strict.

Alright thanks, and good catch. Otherwise I wouldn't have noticed that.

But one question, would a multi license not be possible in this situation? Where I license your code as GPL and the rest under their own respective licenses? I'm a little new to dealing with this.

Last edited:
Alright thanks, and good catch. Otherwise I wouldn't have noticed that.

But one question, would a multi license not be possible in this situation? Where I license your code as GPL and the rest under their own respective licenses? I'm a little new to dealing with this.
I'm not a lawyer but i think you are not allowed to do that, otherwise what would be the point of having this restriction in GPL.

hey, i'm on mac. is there any application or tool i can use to convert png into an xnb for mac? or do i have to get someone else to do it for me?

thank you so much this absolutely saved my butt, a few sprites somehow disappeared and this tool help me put them back

Back
Top Bottom